Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SUMMERTIME SONGS BLUES W BON JOVI

Artist: Bon Jovi  Title: Wanted dead or alive chords by: palamin0 at countrytabs.com
Bon Jovi - Wanted dead or alive
 (Verse)--
     D         Dsus4 - D - Dsus2 D  |is     Cadd9               G
It's all the same,            
only the names will change,
Cadd9     G              F        D
Every day it seems we're wasting away,
D          Dsus4 - D - Dsus2 D -          Cadd9     G
Another place          
where the faces are so cold,
    Cadd9       G      -            F     D          
I'd drive all night,
just to get back home,
(chorus)
      C     G      -     F           D
I'm a cowboy,      
on a steel horse I ride,
    C      G        - C    D  F  D
I'm wanted,            dead or alive,
C     G        - C    D  F  D
Wanted            dead or alive,
(verse 2)
Sometimes I sleep,                  sometimes it's not for days, the people I meet,      always go their separate ways,
Sometimes you tell the day,            by the bottle that you drink, And times when you're alone,    all you do is think,
(chorus) (chorus)
(verse 3)
I walk these streets,      
a loaded six string on my back,
I play for keeps,
cause I might not make it back,
I been everywhere,
still I'm standing tall,
I've seen a million faces,
and I've rocked them all, cause

(chorus)
      C   G      
and I ride              
C    D  F  D
dead or alive,
        C  G        
I still drive                  
C    D  F  D
dead or alive,
C    D  F  G        
Dead or alive
C    D  F D
dead or alive,
C    D  F  G5  
Dead or alive,
C   D  F  D
dead or alive,
___

NTRO: You give love a bad name

NC
Shot through the heart, and your to blame,
darling, You give love a bad name

GUITAR IN:
C5  Ab5  C5  Bb5  C5  Ab5  Bb5  Eb5
C5  Ab5  C5  Bb5  C5  Ab5  Bb5....(bass line comes in here) then play Eb5
VERSE:|is
 
    Cm
 An angel's smile is what you sell
 You promise me heaven then put me through hell
 Chains of love, got a hold on me
 When passion's a prison you can't break free
 F5
 Wo, You're a loaded gun ... yeah
 Bb5
 Oh, There's nowhere to run
 F5                      G5
 No-one can save me, the damage is done

CHORUS:

 C5                Ab5    C5   Bb5      C5
 Shot through the heart, and you're to blame
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
 C5      Ab5      C5  Bb5        C5  
 I play my part and you play your game
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
     Ab5       Bb5   NC      
 And you give love a bad name
VERSE:|is

     Cm
 You paint your smile on your lips
 Blood red nails on your fingertips
 A school boys dream, you act so shy
 Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye
 F5
 Wo, You're a loaded gun ... yeah
 Bb5
 Oh, There's nowhere to run
 F5                      G5
 No-one can save me, the damage is done

CHORUS:

 C5                Ab5    C5   Bb5      C5
 Shot through the heart, and you're to blame
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
 C5      Ab5      C5  Bb5        C5  
 I play my part and you play your game
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
      Ab5      Bb5
 And you give love.....
SOLO:
C5  Ab5  C5  Bb5 3x C5  Ab5  G5
                              Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
CHORUS:

NC
Shot through the heart and your to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name

CHORUS:

 C5                Ab5    C5   Bb5      C5
 Shot through the heart, and you're to blame
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
 C5      Ab5      C5  Bb5        C5  
 I play my part and you play your game
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
 Ab5       Bb5    Eb5   C5
 You give love....woahhhhhh
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love....
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
 woahhhhhh
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love....
 woahhhhhh
 Ab5       Bb5   Eb5  C5
 You give love a bad name
 woahhhhhh

REPEAT TO FADE


Its my life
Intro:
|------------------|-----------------------|-------------------|-
|------------------|-----------------------|-------------------|-
|--5--5-----------|------------------------|-5--5------------|---
|--5--5-----------|------------------------|-5--5------------|--
|--3--3-----------|------------------------|-3--3------------|--
|------------------|-----------------------|-------------------|-
This ain't a song for the broken hearted

|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
|--5-----------------------|----------------|--5--5--x--x--5-----|is
|--5-----------------------|----------------|--5--5--x--x--5-----|is
|--3-----------------------|----------------|--3--3--x--x--3-----
|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
A silent prayer for the faith departed
|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
|--5--5--------------------|----------------|--5--5--x--x--5-----
|--5--5--------------------|----------------|--5--5--x--x--5-----
|--3--3--------------------|----------------|--3--3--x--x--3----
|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd, you're gonna
|---------------------------|----------------|
|---------------------------|----------------|
|--5-----------------------|----------------|
|--5--(let chord ring)---|----------------|
|--3-----------------------|----------------|
|--------------------------|----------------|

 Hear my voice when I shout it out loud

|--------------------------|----------------|
|--------------------------|----------------|
|---3----------------------|----------------|
|---3----(let chord ring)---|----------------|
|---1-----------------------|----------------|
|-------------------------|----------------|

 It's my (C5) 3 life  It's (G#5) 4 now or never
 (Eb5)6 I ain't gonna (Bb5)  live forever
 (C5)3 I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 (PLAY RIFF A) It's my (C5) life
 My heart is like an (G#5) open highway
 (Eb5) Like Frankie said, I (Bb5) did it my way
 (C5) I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 It's (PLAY RIFF A) my
life
|------------------|--------------------------|------------------
|------------------|--------------------------|------------------
|--5--5-----------|------------------x--x---|--5--5------------|-
|--5--5-----------|------------------x--x---|--5--5------------|-
|--3--3-----------|------------------x--x---|--3--3------------|-
|------------------|--------------------------|------------------


This is for the one's who stood their ground

|---------------------------|-------------------|----------------
|---------------------------|-------------------|----------------
|--5-----------------------|--------------------|--5--5--x--x--5-
|--5-----------------------|--------------------|--5--5--x--x--5-
|--3-----------------------|--------------------|--3--3--x--x--3-
|---------------------------|-------------------|----------------


 For Tommy and Gina, never back down

|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao
|--5--5--------------------|----------------|--5--5--x--x--5-----
|--5--5--------------------|----------------|--5--5--x--x--5-----
|--3--3--------------------|----------------|--3--3--x--x--3-----
|---------------------------|----------------|---------------------ao

Tomorrow's getting harder, make no mistake
|--------------------------|----------------|
|--------------------------|----------------|
|--5-----------------------|----------------|
|--5--(let chord ring)---|----------------|
|--3-----------------------|----------------|
|--------------------------|----------------|

Luck ain't even luck, you gotta make your own breaks

|--------------------------|----------------|
|--------------------------|----------------|
|--3-----------------------|----------------|
|--3--(let chord ring)---|----------------|
|--1-----------------------|----------------|
|-------------------------|----------------|


 It's my (C5) life
And it's (G#5) now or never
 (Eb5) I ain't gonna (Bb5) live forever
 (C5) I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 (PLAY RIFF A) It's my (C5) life
 My heart is like an (G#5) open highway
 (Eb5) Like Frankie said, I (Bb5) did it my way
 (C5) I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 'Cause It's (PLAY RIFF A) my life (start of
solo )life.


 Solo:
Use a Wah-Wah pedal for this first section, move the pedal with the
bend
|------------------------------------------|---------------------
|------3-bend -with 5------------------|------------------------|
|------------------------------------------|---------------------
|------------------------------------------|---------------------
|------------------------------------------|---------------------
|------------------------------------------|---------------------


|------------------------------|---------------------------------
|----6-----6------------4 bend with 6 (four times)--------------
|------3-----------------------|---------------------------------
|--------5---------------------|---------------------------------
|------------------------------|---------------------------------
|------------------------------|---------------------------------

|--------------------------|-------------------------|
|--6-----------------------|------------------------|
|-----3--5----------------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------|-------------1----------|
|--------------------------|-----------1-----1--3--|
|--------------------------|--------3---------------|
 Better stand tall when it's calling you out
 Don't make no break, baby don't back down (C5 C5)
 It's my (C5) life  It's (G#5) now or never
 (Eb5) I ain't gonna (Bb5) live forever
 (C5) I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 (B note only, 7th fret, 6th string) It's my (C5) life
 My heart is like an (G#5) open highway
 (Eb5) Like Frankie said, I (Bb5) did it my way
 (C5) I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 It's (PLAY RIFF A) my (C5) life

 And it's (G#5) now or never   (Eb5) I ain't gonna (Bb5) live forever
 (C5) I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 (B note only, 7th fret, 6th string) It's my (C5) life
 My heart is like an (G#5) open highway
 (Eb5) Like Frankie said, I (Bb5) did it my way
 (C5) I just wanna (G#5) live when I'm (Bb5) alive
 'Cause it's (PLAY RIFF A) my (C5) life

Below is the Riff A, and Bar chords used through the chorus:
RIFF A

E-----------------------------
D---------------------------
G----------------------------
D---------------------------
A----------------------------
E-------3----------6-----------
  C5       Bb5      
e--------------------   e-------------------  
b--------------------   b-------------------  
g--------5-----------   g--------3-----------  
d--------5------------   D--------3----------
A--------3-----------   A--------1----------
E-------------------   E------------------  

  Eb5                                   G#5

e--------------------                 e--------------------
b-------------------                  b--------------------
g-------------------                  g----------6----------
D-------8-----------                 d----------6----------
A--------6-----------                 A----------4----------
E--------------------                 E--------------------


Artist: Bon Jovi
Title: I'll Be There For You
cd:
chords by: palamin0 at countrytabs.com


Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You





Intro - ao



(verse 1)
                                Em7
I guess this time you're really leaving,
G                           D
I hear your suitcase say goodbye,
                             Em7
and as my broken heart lies bleeding,
G                       D
you say true love is suicide,


(verse 2)
                             Em7
You say you cried a thousand rivers,
G                                D
and now you're swimming for the shore,
Bm7                         Em7
you left me drowning in my tears,
G                        A
and you won't save me anymore,
     
I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl,



(chorus)
D
I'll be there for you,
Bm7
these five words I swear to you,
          G
when you breathe I wanna be the air for you,
A        C     A   D
I'll be there for you,
D
I'd live and I'd die for you,
Bm7
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you,
G
words can't say what love can do,
A         C    A   D
I'll be there for you,



(verse 3)
I know you we've had some good times,
now they have thir own hiding place,
Well I can promise you tomorrow,
but I can't buy back yesterday,
And baby you know my hands are dirty,
but I wanted to be your valentine,
I'll be the water when you get thirsty baby,
when you get drunk I'll be the wine,



(chorus)
D
I'll be there for you,
Bm7
these five words I swear to you,
          G
when you breathe I wanna be the air for you,
A        C     A   D
I'll be there for you,
D
I'd live and I'd die for you,
Bm7
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you,
G
words can't say what love can do,
A         C    A   D
I'll be there for you,


(lead chords - D - Bm - G - A = 2x's)


(bridge)
  A                                G
And I wasn't there when you where happy,
     A         Bm       A/C#      D     A    Bm  
and I wasn't there when you were down, down down,
                              G
I didn't mean to miss your birthday baby,
                                    A
I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out,



(chorus)
D
I'll be there for you,
Bm7
these five words I swear to you,
          G
when you breathe I wanna be the air for you,
A        C     A   D
I'll be there for you,
D
I'd live and I'd die for you,
Bm7
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you,
G
words can't say what love can do,
A         C    A  
I'll be there for,




(chorus- keychange)
E
I'll be there for you,
C#m7
these five words I swear to you,
          A
when you breathe I wanna be the air for you,
B        D     B   E
I'll be there for you,
E
I'd live and I'd die for you,
C#m7
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you,
A
words can't say what love can do,
B         D    B    E
I'll be there for, you,
C#m    A      B    A-B
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa,
E           C#m         A          B
Whoa oh oh, Whoa oh oh, Whoa oh oh oh,
E           C#m         A          B
Whoa oh oh, Whoa oh oh, Whoa oh oh oh,

No comments:

Post a Comment