Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SUMMERTIME SONGS BLUES GIRLS RONSTADT

http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/
http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/

Dancing In The Street chords - Martha and the Vandellas

C7
Calling out around the world
Are you ready for a brand new beat?
Summer's here and the is right
For dancing in the street
They'll be dancing in Chicago
Down in New Orleans
In New York City
               F
All we need is music, sweet music  There'll be music everywhere
            C7
There'll be records playing,
Dancin' and swayin'
Dancing in the street

E7 Well, doesn't matter what you wear
        Am
Just as long as you are there
   D7   So every guy grab a girl
Dm7          G7
Every night around the world
            C7
There'll be dancing in the street

This is an invitation across the nation
A chance for folks to meet
There'll be laughin' and singin'
And music swingin'
Dancing in the street
Philadelphia, PA
Baltimore and DC. now
Can't forget the motor city
All we need is music, sweet music
There'll be music everywhere
There'll be dancin' and swayin'
Records playing,
Dancing in the street

Well now, doesn't matter what you wear
Just as long as you are there
So every guy grab a girl
Every night around the world
There'll be dancing in the street
This is an invitation across the nation
A chance for folks to meet
There'll be laughin' and singin'
And music swingin'
Dancing in the street
Soldier Boy chords - The Shirelles *

C
Soldier boy,
Am            C       Am
Oh, my little soldier boy
F    G  F    G  C
I'll be true to you

C           Am    C
You were my first love,
                 Am   C
and you'll be my last love
F            C        Am
I will never make you blue,
C               G
I'll be true to you
C      Am    C
In the whole world,
                 Am  C
you can love but one girl
F              Am  C
Let me be that one girl,
    F       G       C
for I'll be true to you

C Am C Am C F C Am C G C Am C Am C F Am C F G C

C        Am  C
Wherever you go,
              Am C
my heart will follow
F C        Am
I love you so,
C               G
I'll be true to you
C       Am        C
Take my love with you,
               Am      C
to any port or foreign shore
F                Am       C
Darling you must feel for sure,
F       G       C
I'll be true to you

C
Soldier boy,
Am            C       Am
Oh, my little soldier boy
F    G  F    G  C
I'll be true to you

* Alternate:

Capo III

C  = A
Am = F#m
F  = D
G  = E

----------------------------------       LEADER OF THE PACK - The Shangri-Las
-------------------------------------

C
Is she really going out with him?
 C
Well there she is, let's ask her.

Betty, is that Jimmy's ring you're wearing?
Mmhmm.
C
Gee, it must be great riding with him.
Bb
Is he picking you up after school today?
G
Unh-uh.
By the way, where'd you meet him?

F
I met him at the candy store
Em
He turned around and smiled at me, you get the picture?
Yes, we see
G
That's when I fell for
                  C
The leader of the pack


C
My folks were always putting him down
Bb               G
They said he came from the wrong side of town
F
They told me he was bad
Em
But I knew he was sad
G
That's why I fell for
   C
The leader of the pack

C
I had to tell my Jimmy we're through
F
He stood there and asked me why
Em
But all I could do was cry
G
I'm sorry, I hurt you
                  C
The leader of the pack

Am
He sort of smiled, and kissed me goodbye
Am
The tears were beginning to show
Am
As he drove away on that rainy night
Am
I begged him to go slow
Am
Whether he heard, I'll never know

Look out, look out, look out, look out!

C#
I felt so helpless, what could I do?
C#                              B                   G#
Remembering all the things we'd been through
F#
In school they all stop and stare
Fm
I can't hide my tears, but I don't care
G#
I'll never forget him
                  C#
The leader of the pack

C#
The leader of the pack, but now he's gone
C#
The leader of the pack, but now he's gone



This is the song "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" by The Shirelles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbxxkwBQk_o

written by Gerry Goffin and Carole King


Intro on C

C                      F       G
Tonight you're mine completely
C                        G       G7
You give your love... so sweetly
  E          E7       Am
Tonight, the light of love is in your eyes
F            G       C
But will you love me tomorrow?


C                 F       G
Is this a lasting treasure
C                  G        G7
Or just a moment's pleasure?
    E   E7        Am
Can I believe the magic of your sighs?
F              G       C
Will you still love me tomorrow?



F                  Em
Tonight with words unspoken
F                         C
You say that I'm the only one
F                    Em
But will my heart be broken
         Am              D7      Dm7   G7
When the night meets the morning sun?


C                      F        G
I have to know... that your love
C                      G       G7
Is a love I can ... be sure of,

   E       E7         Am
So tell me now, and I won't ask again

F              G       C
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will you still love me tomorrow?


CHORDS

   C   F   G   G7   E   Em   E7   Am   D7   Dm7

e|-0---1---3---1----0---0----0-----0---2----1------|
B|-1---1---3---0----0---0----3-----1---1----1------|
G|-0---2---0---0----1---0----1-----2---2----2------|
D|-2---3---0---0----2---2----2-----2---0----0------|
A|-3---3---2---2----2---2----2-----0---------------|
E|-----1---3---3----0---0----0---------------------|

Tuning: Standard
No Capo


(It starts a capella)


Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married

Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
D
Gee I really love you and we're gonna get married
Em           A         D
Going to the chapel of love


D
Spring is here, the-e-e sky is blue wo ho ho
Em        A       Em      A
Birds all sing as if they knew
D                           D7
Today's the day we'll say I do
          Em       A         D
And we'll never be lonely anymore



Because we're
D
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Em           A          Em        A
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
D
Gee I really love you and we're gonna get married
Em           A         D
Going to the chapel of love


D
Bells will ring, the-e-e sun will shine wo ho ho
Em      A       Em       A
I'll be his and he'll be mine
D                           D7
We'll love until the end of time
          Em       A         D
And we'll never be lonely anymore


Because we're
D
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Em     A                Em        A
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
D
Gee I really love you and we're gonna get married
Em           A         D
Going to the chapel of love
Em           A         D
Going to the chapel of love
Em           A         D
Going to the chapel of love

(fade)
\

THAT'LL BE THE DAY (Buddy Holly, Norman Petty, Jerry Alison)
------------------------------------------------------------
[Unfortunately, I only have a recording of the Linda Ronstadt
 version of this song.  But from a book in the library, I learned
 that Holly's original version used these chords with a capo on
 the fifth fret, so it was actually in A.  Ronstadt's is in F,
 so use a capo on the first fret.]

[Holly's version also includes this easy and cool riff:]
 |--------0-----0-----0---|-----h2---2-------------|
 |----------0-----0-----0-|----------0-------------|
 |----3/4-----3-----2-----|1---0h2---2-------------|
 |------------------------|2---0h1---1-------------|
 |------------------------|2---0h2---2-------------|
 |------------------------|------------------------|
  ^     ^     ^     ^      ^     ^     ^     ^

      A                        A
Well, that'll be the day, when you say good-bye
E                        E
That'll be the day, when you make me cry
    A                              A
You say you're gonna leave me, you know that's a lie 'cause
E [stop]
That'll be the day when I die

     A                        A
Well, that'll be the day, when you say good-bye
E                        E
That'll be the day, when you make me cry
    A                              A
You say you're gonna leave me, you know that's a lie 'cause
E [stop]           B7  -  E
That'll be the day when I die

          A                               E
Well, you gave me all your lovin' and your turtle dovin'
A                                E
All your hugs and kisses and your money too
A                           E
  You know you love me baby, still you tell me, baby
F#                   B7
That some day, well, I'll be through

Well, that'll be the day, when you say good-bye
That'll be the day, when you make me cry
You say you're gonna leave me, you know that's a lie 'cause
That'll be the day when I die

A  E  A  E   A  E  F# B7
[guitar solo]
A  A  E  E   A  A  E  B7 - E
[guitar solo]

Well, that'll be the day, when you say good-bye
That'll be the day, when you make me cry
You say you're gonna leave me, you know that's a lie 'cause
That'll be the day when I die

When Cupid shot his dart, he shot it at your heart
So if we ever part, and I leave you
You kiss and hold me, and you tell me boldly, well (?)
That some day, well, I'll be through (?)

      A                        A
Well, that'll be the day, when you say good-bye
E                        E - E - E/F# - G - G - G
That'll be the day, when you make me cry  A                              A
You say you're gonna leave me, you know that's a lie 'cause
E [stop]           B7  -  E
That'll be the day when I die

Whoa, that'll be the day, woo, woo-hoo
That'll be the day, woo-oo hoo hoo
That'll be the day, woo, woo-hoo
E [stop]           B7  -  E   [elec. guitar riff]  F9 - E9.
That'll be the day when I die


You’re So Vain
]]Intro:  Am

     Am                  
You walked into a party;
             F               Am
like you are walking on to a yacht
     Am                                    
Your hat, strategically dipped below one eye;
       F                  Am
your scarf it was an apricot F       G    Em     Am        F          C
You had one eye in the mirror as   you watched yourself gavotte
             G                   F
And all the girls dreamed that they’d be your partner, they'd be your and

Chorus:
C              
You're so vain,
F                            C
you prob'ly think this song is about you
C          Am  
You're so vain,
F                                 G
I’ll bet you think this song is about you, don't you, don't you


    Am                      
You had me several years ago;
      F                  Am
when I was still quite naive
          Am                                
Well you said that we make such a pretty pair
     F                    Am
and that you would never leave
         F     G       Em         Am         F              C
But you gave away the things you loved and one of them was me
             G                 F
I had some dreams; they were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee and


Chorus

        Am                                    F               Am
Well I hear you went up to Saratoga and your horse naturally won
          Am
Then you flew your Lear jet up to Nova Scotia
       F                    Am
To see the total eclipse of the sun
              F         G         Em      Am    
Well you're where you should be all the time
      F                     C
and when you're not you're with
             G           F
Some under world spy, or the wife of a close friend wife of a close friend and

Nobody Does It Better sung by Carly Simon
Written by Marvin Hamlisch and Carole Bayer Sager
Radiohead also do a great version

Chords used:

A   002220 Am  002210
E   022100 G#  466544
C#m 446654 F#m 244222 B   224442

transcribed by darrenblin@hotmail.com

A      Am      E
Nobody does it better
A       Am                E
Makes me feel sad for the rest
A       Am       G#           C#m    F#m
Nobody does it half as good as you
B                E
Baby you're the best

E          G#        A            Am
I wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
E          G#          A         Am
I tried to hide from your love light
E           G#
But like heaven above me
A            Am
The spy who loved me
    F#m            B            E
Is keeping all my secrets safe tonight.

(LOVE IS LIKE A) HEATWAVE... by Martha and the Vandellas
-------------------------------............................

*from 'Heat Wave' (1963)*

*CAPO 3rd FRET* (Original Key: Bb)

Intro:

D  G, D  G, D  G, D  G (x2)

Em7  F#m7, Bm7 (x2), Em7  F#m7, G6  A7

D  G, D  G, D  G, D  G (x2)

Verse 1:

             Em7      F#m7          Bm7
Whenever I'm with him, something in-side,
         Em7     F#m7     Bm7
Is still burning, and I'm filled with desire.

Bridge 1:

Em7            F#m7               G6                      A7
 Could it be a devil in me, or is this the way love's sup-posed to be?

Chorus 1:

            D    G    D  G, D  G
It's like a heat-wave,
D        G     D     G  D  G
 Burning in my heart.
D  G     D    G    D   G   D  G
 I can't keep from cry-ing;
D     G       D    G    D  G, D  G, (D)
 It's tearing me a-part.

Verse 2:

(D)          Em7           F#m7   Bm7
 Whenever he calls my name; soft, low, sweet and plain.
  Em7         F#m7          Bm7
I feel, yeah, yeah, well, I feel that burnin' flame.

Bridge 2:

    Em7                     F#m7
Has high blood pressure got a hold on me,
      G6                      A7
Or is this the way love's sup-posed to be?

Chorus 2:

            D    G    D  G, D  G
It's like a heat-wave,
D        G     D     G  D  G
 Burning in my heart.
D  G     D    G    D   G   D  G
 I can't keep from cry-ing;
D     G       D    G    D  G, D  G  D
 It's tearing me a-part.

Interlude:

Em7  F#m7, Bm7 (x2), Em7  F#m7, G6  A7, D

Verse 3:

(D)      Em7            F#m7       Bm7
 Sometimes I stare in space; tears all over my face.  Em7                   F#m7            Bm7
I can't ex-plain it, don't under-stand it; ain't never felt like this before.

Bridge 3:

    Em7                     F#m7
Now this funny feeling, got me amazed;
      G6                  A7
Don't know what to do; my head's in a haze.

Chorus 3:

            D    G    D  G, D
It's like a heat-wave.       Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Coda: (with Vocal Ad-libs)

Em7  F#m7, Bm7 (x2), Em7  F#m7, G6  A7

D  G, D  G, D  G, D  G

(Repeat and Fade)


CHORD DIAGRAMS:
---------------

   D       G       Em7    F#m7     Bm7     G6      A7

 EADGBE  EADGBE  EADGBE  EADGBE  EADGBE  EADGBE  EADGBE
 xx0232  320003  022030  242222  x24232  322000  x02223

Nowhere To Run:Martha And The Vandellas.
#26 in UK and #8 in USA on MOTOWN Records  in 1965.
INTRO:/CHORUS:
G          Dm7     C     G          Dm7  C
Nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide.
Got nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide.
#1.
G                 Dm7     C     G    
It's not love I'm running from..it's the heartaches
       Dm7       C     that I know will come.
G                      Dm7      C   G
Cause I know you're no good for me, but you`ve become
  Dm7     C   a part of me.
BRIDGE:
     G Everywhere I go, your face I see..  
every step I take..you take with me, yeah.
CHORUS:
G          Dm7     C     G          Dm7  C
Nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide.
G              Dm7     C     G          Dm7  C
Got nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide.
BRIDGE:
A7                            D7
I know you're no good for me..but free of you I'll never be, no.
#2.
G          Dm7  C      G       Dm7       C
Each night as I sleep..into my heart you creep.
G                 Dm7     C        G    
I wake up feeling sorry I met you..hoping soon that
Dm7     C I'll forget you.
BRIDGE:
       G
When I look in the mirror and comb my hair.. I see your face, just a-smiling there.
CHORUS:
G          Dm7     C     G          Dm7  C
Nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide.
Got nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide.
BRIDGE:
A7                      D7 I know you're no good for me..but you've become a part of me.
#3.
G         Dm7     C      G            Dm7   C
How can I fight a lover..that's sugar sweet?
          G        Dm7  C     G              Dm7 C
When it's so deep..so   deep..deep inside of me.
BRIDGE:
        G  
My love reaches so high, I can't get over it..  
it's so wide, I can't get around it, no.
CHORUS:
G          Dm7    C          G              Dm7  C
Nowhere to run....nowhere to hide from you, baby.
G               Dm7  G               Dm7  C
Just can't get away..no matter how I try.
BRIDGE:
A7                            D7
I know you're no good for me..but free of you
I'll never be.
CHORUS:
G          Dm7     C     G          Dm7  C Nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide. Got nowhere to run to, baby..nowhere to hide. OUTRO: 

Artist: Carly Simon
Song: That's the way I've always heard it should be
Tabbed by: DJ
3rd June 2013

Tuning: Standard

*************************************************************************

Bm/D                     Gmaj7
      My father sits at night with no lights on,
Bm/D                       Gmaj7  Dm9
      His cigarette glows in the dark,       the living room is still,
Cadd9                    Am/G      Ab     G
      I walk by, no re - mark---------! | /  /  /  / |


Bm/D                            Gmaj7
      I tiptoe past the master bedroom, where...
Bm/D                             Gmaj7  Dm9
   ...my mother reads her maga - zines,     I hear her call,"Sweet dreams!"
Cadd9                      Am/G      Ab    G
      But I forget how to dream--------! | /  /  /  / |


Fmaj7                            Em7
       But you say it's time we moved in together,
Fmaj7                            Cmaj7
       And raised a family of our own, you and me,
Fmaj7                                    Em7
       Well, that's the way I've always heard it should be,
              A                   D5
You want to marry me,  ...we'll marry-----!


**************************************************************************

Bm/D  =  xx0432   Am/G =  302210   Fmaj7 = 133210   A  = x02220
Gmaj7 =  3x0032   Ab   =  466544   Em7   = 022030   D5 = xx0235
Dm9   =  xx0210   G    =  355433   Cmaj7 = x32000
Cadd9 =  x32030
__
Artist: Linda Ronstadt
Song: You're no good
Tabbed by: DJ
4th Dec 2012

Tuning:Standard

CAPO: 1st fret (Sounds in the key of Bbm)

***************************************************************************

     Am     D      A7sus4  D
||:  /  /  /  /  |  /  /  /  /  :|| (Twice)

   Am    D     D D7   Am                D     D D7
Feeling good,   now that we're through,
   Am     D           Am        D
Feeling better,'cause I'm over you,
    F         G          C
I learnt my lesson, it left a scar,
C  B  Bb  Am     D            E     E7
      And now I see how you really are!


     Am              D               Am
You're no good, you're no good, you're no good,
         D       Am    Asus4 Am   D  D7        Am Asus4 Am   D
Baby, you're no good,                I'm gonna say  it  a - gain,
           Am              D               Am
You're no good, you're no good, you're no good,
       D         Am  Asus4  Am   D D7    Am Asus4  Am   D D7
Baby, you're no good!


   Am       D     D D7          Am         D     D D7
I broke a heart...     that's gentle and true,
   Am       D          Am          D
I broke a heart over someone like you,
      F               G      C
I'll beg his for - giveness, on bended knee,
C  B  Bb  Am           D      E      E7
 I wouldn't blame him if he said to me!

     Am              D               Am
You're no good, you're no good, you're no good,
         D       Am    Asus4 Am   D  D7        Am Asus4 Am   D
Baby, you're no good,                I'm gonna say  it  a - gain,
           Am              D               Am           D        Am
You're no good, you're no good, you're no good, baby, you're no good!


e|---------------------|---------------------|
B|------3-------3------|------4------4-------|
G|---------5----5------|---------5---5-------| (Repeat riff 4 times)
D|---5----------4------|---3---------3-------|
A|---------------------|---------------------|
E|---------------------|---------------------|


 F     G        C        C  B  Bb    Am    D
|  /  /  /  /  |  /  /  /__/  /__/  |  /  /  /  /  |


E   E7              Am       D             Am       D
       I'm telling you now, baby, and I'm going my way,
      Am              D                 Am         D
For - get about you, baby, 'cause I'm leaving to stay!


          Am              D               Am
You're no good, you're no good, you're no good,
         D       Am    Asus4 Am   D  D7        Am Asus4 Am   D
Baby, you're no good,                I'm gonna say  it  a - gain,
           Am              D               Am           D        Am
You're no good, you're no good, you're no good, baby, you're no good!

***************************************************************************

Chords relative to capo:

Am       =  x02210
D        =  xx0232          
A7sus4   =  x02030                
D7       =  xx0212    
F        =  133211                        
G        =  355433  
C        =  x35553        
B        =  x24442
Bb       =  x13331

To get the quick change from D to D7, play the D7 shape,
and add the D note with the little finger on the 2nd string - 3rd fret,
to create the D chord. Pull off that note to hear the D7.
 
All You Need Is Love chords
The Beatles
G D G Em C D7 D G
G D Em
Love love love
G D Em
Love love love
D7 G D7
Love love love
G D Em
There's nothing you can do that can't be done
G D Em
There’s nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Am G D
Nothing you can say but you can learn to
 D7 play the game
 D7 It's easy
G D Em
There's nothing you can make that can't be made
No one you can save that can't be saved
Am G D D7
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time
 D7
It's easy 
Anticipation chords Carly Simon
C Csus4 C
C      F                    C            Csus2/C
We can never know about the days to come
C      F                  Dm    G   Gsus4 G
But we think about them anyway, yeah
      C      F             C           Csus2/C Csus4 C    
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
   F            Dm         G     C   C Csus4 C
Or just chasin' after some finer day
F             C -   F         G
Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
   F          G            
Is keepin' me waitin'

F             C-   F         G -   F         G
Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'

      C         F              C      Csus2/C
And tomorrow we might not be together
       C             F                    Dm   G  Gsus4 G
I'm no prophet Lord I don't know nature's ways
        C       F             C             Csus2/C Csus4 C    
So I'll try and see into your eyes right now
    F          Dm          G                      C
And stay right here 'cause these are the good old days
C     F       C
These are the good old days
    F          Dm          G                      C
And stay right here 'cause these are the good old days

C     F       C
These are the good old days 4x
Anticipation chordsCarly Simon
D Dsus4 D
D      G                    D            Dsus2/D
We can never know about the days to come
D      G                  Em    A   Asus4 A
But we think about them anyway, yeah
http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/
Haven't Got Time For The Pain - from Hotcakes – 1974 – capo 2           Gm7                     C -   Gm7                     C
'Cause I haven't got time for the pain
I haven't got room for the pain
    D#         Gm7           C - F                     F7
I haven't the need for the pain
Not since I've known you
Bb              C
You showed me how
Dm7                   Am7
How to leave myself behind
Gm7                        C      F  
How to turn down the noise in my mind
F7    Gm7                        C -    Gm7                      C
Now I haven't got time for the pain
I haven't got room for the pain
    D#           Gm7          C
I haven't the need for the pain
F                     F7 Not since I've known you

G A7 D7 G
All you need is love
 A7 D7 G
All you need is love
 B7 Em G
All you need is love love
C D7 G
Love is all you need
G D Em 2x
D7 G D7
G A7 D7 G
All you need is love
 A7 D7 G
All you need is love
 B7 Em G
All you need is love love
C D7 G
Love is all you need
G D Em
There's nothing you can know that isn't known
G D Em
Nothing you can see that isn't shown
Am G D D7 Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
 D7 Its easy\\

We'll be back in the high life again,

G D A D
all the doors I closed one time, will open up agai
 D A D
We'll be back in the high life again,
G D A D
all the eyes that watched us once, will smile and take us in
 G D
And we’ll drink and dance with one hand free;
A D G D
and have the world so easily, and oh we’ll be a sight to see;
 Asus4 A D
back in the high life again
Mandolin solo
 D A D
We'll be back in the high life again,
G D A D all the doors I closed one time will open up again
 D A D
We'll be back in the high life again, 
Band On The Run chords Wings
D G
Dmaj7 D G
Stuck inside these four walls, sent inside forever,
D Dmaj7 G A D
Never seeing no one, nice again, like you,
Gm D Gm D Gm
Mama, you, mama, you.
Am D 2x
Am
Am D 2x
Am
Am   - D  - Am  - D - Am
If I ever get out of here, thought of giving it all away
To a registered charity, all I need is a pint a day
If I ever get out of here, if we ever get out of here
C D C C D C
C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7
 C Fmaj7 F C
Well, the rain exploded with a mighty crash as we fell into the sun
 Fmaj7 F Em
And the first one said to the second one there, I hope you’re having fun.
G C Em C Am Band on the run, band on the run.
 F C F C
And the jailer man, and Sailor Sam, were searching every one
 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C
For the band on the run, band on the run, band on the run, band on the run
 C Fmaj7 F C
Well, the undertaker drew a heavy sigh seeing no one else had come
 Fmaj7 F Em
And a bell was ringing in the village square, for the rabbits on the run.
G C Em C Am
Band on the run, band on the run.
 F C F C
And the jailer man, and Sailor Sam, were searching every one
 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C
For the band on the run, band on the run, band on the run, band on the run
C Am Em C Em Am
 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C
Yeh, the band on the run, band on the run, band on the run, band on the run
 C Fmaj7 F C  - Fmaj7 F Em
Well, the night was falling as the desert world, began to settle down.
In the town they’re searching for us every where, but we never will be found.
G C Em C Am
Band on the run, band on the run.
 F Cmaj7 And the county judge, who held a grudge,  F C will search for evermore
 Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7 C
For the band on the run, band on the run, band on the run, band on the run
Em G C
Blackbird chords
The Beatles (White Album)
G C G G+
G C G
Blackbird singing in the dead of night

C A7 Am7 D7 Em G+
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
G A7 C Cm
All your life
G A7 C D7 G
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

F Em A7 F Em A7
Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
A7 D7 G
Into the light of the dark black night.
G C G
Black bird singing in the dead of night
C A7 Am7 D7 Em G+
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
G A7 C Cm
all your life
G A7 C D7 G
you were only waiting for this moment to be free
F Em A7 F Em A7
Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
A7 D7 G

Into the light of the dark black night.
G C G
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
C A7 Am7 D7 Em G+
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
G A7 C Cm
All your life
G A7 C D7 G
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
G A7 C D7 G
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
G A7 C D7 G
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
Set8

No comments:

Post a Comment