Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SUMMERTIME SONGS BLUES BOYS

Born To Be Wild chords - Steppenwolf
Em A E
Get your motor runnin'
G A E
Head out on the highway
Em A E
Lookin' for adventure
 G A E
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
Em A E
I like smoke and lightning
G A E
Heavy metal thunder
Em A E
Racin' with the wind
 G A E
And the feelin' that I'm under
G A E
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
 E
Like a true nature's child
 G
We were born, born to be wild
 A
We can climb so high
G Em
I never wanna die
E D A E
Born to be wild
E D A E
Born to be wild
Em A E
Get your motor runnin'
G A E
Head out on the highway
Em A E
Lookin' for adventure
 G A E
And whatever comes our way
G A E
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
 E Like a true nature's child G We were born, born to be wild  A  We can climb so high G Em I never wanna die
Chorus
Badlands chords (version 1)
Bruce Springsteen Capo II
D A G D/A 3x D G A
D A
Lights out tonight
G D A
Trouble in the heartland
D A
Got a head-on collision
G D A
Smashin' in my guts, man
D
I'm caught in a cross fire
G A D
That I don't understand
 G A
But there's one thing I know for sure girl
D
I don't give a damn
 G A
For the same old played out scenes
D - G A
I don't give a damn  For just the in betweens
D G
Honey, I want the heart, I want the soul
 A D I want control right now   G A You better listen to me baby
G Talk about a dream Try to make it real  AYou wake up in the night With a fear so real G Spend your life waiting  A For a moment that- just- don't- come G A Well, don't waste your time waiting
D G A
Badlands, you gotta live it everyday
 D- G A
Let the broken hearts stand
As the price you've gotta pay
 D
We'll keep pushin' till it's understood
 G A D G A
And these badlands start treating us good
D
Workin' in the fields
G A G
Till you get your back burned
D
Workin' `neath the wheel
G A
Till you get your facts learned
D
Baby I got my facts
G A D
Learned real good right now
 G A
You better get it straight darling
D
Poor man wanna be rich,
G A
Rich man wanna be king
 D
And a king ain't satisfied
 G A
Till he rules everything
 D
I wanna go out tonight,

 G A D G A

I wanna find out what I got
 G
Well I believe in the love that you gave me
 A

I believe in the faith that could save me
 G
I believe in the hope

 A
and I pray that some day
 G A
It may raise me above these

D G A

Badlands, you gotta live it everyday

 D

Let the broken hearts stand

 G A

As the price you've gotta pay

 D

We'll keep pushin' till it's understood

 G A D G A
And these badlands start treating us good (wo o o oh
break
D G A
Mmmmmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmmm 4x
 D- G A
For the ones who had a notion,
A notion deep inside
 D- G A
That it ain't no sin To be glad you're alive
D- G A
I wanna find one face

 G A

That ain't looking through me

 D

I wanna find one place,

 G A

I wanna spit in the face of these

D G A
Badlands, you gotta live it everyday
 D
Let the broken hearts stand
 G A
As the price you've gotta pay
 D
We'll keep pushin' till it's understood
 G A D G A
And these badlands start treating us good (wo o o oh
D G A
Badlands, woh, oh, oh 5x
Set8
Badlands chords (version 2)
Bruce Springsteen
Capo I
G D C G/D 3x G C D
G
Lights out tonight
C G D
Trouble in the heartland
G
Got a head-on collision
C G D
Smashin' in my guts, man
 G
I'm caught in a cross fire
C D G
That I don't understand
 C D
But there's one thing I know for sure girl
G

I don't give a damn
 C D
For the same old played out scenes
G
I don't give a damn
 C D
For just the in betweens
G C
Honey, I want the heart, I want the soul
 D G
I want control right now
 C D
You better listen to me baby
C
Talk about a dream
Try to make it real
 D
You wake up in the night
With a fear so real
C

Spend your life waiting

 D

For a moment that- just- don't- come

 C D
Well, don't waste your time waiting
G C D
Badlands, you gotta live it everyday
 G
Let the broken hearts stand
 C D
As the price you've gotta pay
 G
We'll keep pushin' till it's understood
 C D G C D
And these badlands start treating us good
G
Workin' in the fields
C G D
Till you get your back burned
G
Workin' `neath the wheel
C G D
Till you get your facts learned
G
Baby I got my facts
C D G
Learned real good right now
 C D
You better get it straight darling
G- C D
Poor man wanna be rich,
Rich man wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfied Till he rules everything
I wanna go out tonight,
G  C D G C D
I wanna find out what I got
 C
Well I believe in the love that you gave me
 D
I believe in the faith that could save me
 C
I believe in the hope
 D
and I pray that some day
 C D
It may raise me above these
G C D
Badlands, you gotta live it everyday
 G
Let the broken hearts stand
 C D
As the price you've gotta pay
 G
We'll keep pushin' till it's understood
 C D G C D
And these badlands start treating us good
G C D
Mmmmmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmmm 4x
 G - C D
For the ones who had a notion, A notion deep inside
 G- C D
That it ain't no sin - To be glad you're alive
I wanna find one face - That ain't looking through me
I wanna find one place, I wanna spit in the face of these
G C D
Badlands, you gotta live it everyday Let the broken hearts stand  As the price you've gotta pay
 G
We'll keep pushin' till it's understood
 C D G C D
And these badlands start treating us good
G C D
Badlands, woh, oh, oh 5x
Set8
--- Backstreets chords *

Bruce Springsteen **

G Em 3x

D C C D G C C D G D C D

G Em 4x

 G Em
One soft infested summer, me and Terry became friends
 G Em
Trying in vain to breathe the fire we was born in
 G Em

Catching rides to the outskirts, tying faith between our teeth
 D C
Sleeping in that old abandoned beach house, getting wasted in the heat, yeh
G C
Hiding on the backstreets
G C
Hiding on the backstreets
 G Am G Em

With a love so hard and filled with defeat
 C G
Running for our lives at night on them backstreets
G Em 2x
 G Em
Slow dancing in the dark on the beach at Stockton's Wing
 G Em
Where desperate lovers park, we sat with the last of the Duke Street Kings

D C

Huddled in our cars, waiting for the bells that ring

 Am C D
In the deep heart of the night they set us loose of everything
 G C
To go running on the backstreets
G C
Running on the backstreets
 G Am G Em
Terry, you swore we'd live forever
C G
Taking it on them backstreets together
G Em 2x
A F#m
Endless juke joints and Valentino drag
 A F#m
Where dancers scraped the tears up off the street, dressed down in rags
 A F#m
Running into the darkness, some hurt bad, some really dying
 E D
At night sometimes it seemed you could hear the whole damn city crying
A E
Blame it on the lies that killed us, blame it on the truth that ran us down
 A D
You can blame it all on me, Terry, it don't matter to me now
 D E
When the breakdown hit at midnight, there was nothing to say
 A E F#m
But I hated him, and I hated you when you went away
B7 D B7 D7 D
Wa ah Wa Ah
G Em 4x

Because The Night chords
Bruce Springsteen (Patti Smith Group) *

Bm G A Bm G A Bm
Bm G A Bm
Take me now, baby, here as I am.
 G A Bm
Pull me close try and understand.
 G A Bm

Desire is hunger, is the fire I breathe.
 G A Bm
Love is a banquet on which we feed.
G A D A

Come on now, try and understand
 Bm G A
the way I feel when I'm in your hand.
D G A
Take my hand; come under cover.
 C Bm F#
They can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now.
Bm G A Bm
Because the night belongs to lovers.
Bm G A Bm
Because the night belongs to us.
Bm G A Bm
Because the night belongs to lovers.
Bm G A Bm
Because the night belongs to us.
Bm G A Bm
Have I doubt when I'm alone?
 G A Bm
Love is a ring on the telephone
 G A Bm
Love is an angel disguised as us
 G A Bm
here in our bed until the morning comes.
G A D A
Come on now, try and understand
 Bm G A
the way I feel under your command.
D G A
Take my hand as the sun descends.
 C Bm F#
They can't touch you now, can't touch you now, can't touch you now.
Bm G A Bm
Because the night belongs to lovers.
Bm G A Bm
Because the night belongs to us.
Bm G A Bm Because the night belongs to lovers.
Bm G A Bm Because the night belongs to us.


* Alternate:
Capo II
Bm = Am   G = F A = G D = C C = BbF# = E

No comments:

Post a Comment