Sunday, October 20, 2013




Song:   If Ever You're in my Arms Again Artist: Peabo Bryson
Intro:  C#-Ebm-(2x)
Verse 1:
C# It all came so easy,
all the loving you gave me
Ebm
The feelings we shared
C#
And I still can remember,
how you touched me so tender
Ebm
It told me you cared
Refrain:
B                  EM7sus-EM7
We had a once in a lifetime
      C#m           G#m      B          F#
But I just couldn't see until it was gone
B                  EM7sus-EM7
A second once in a lifetime
      C#m           G#m      B          F#    F#-G#
May be too much to ask but i swear from now on
Chorus:
C# Fm         F# G#     Fm
If ever your in my arms again
     Bbm       Ebm           G#
This time I'll love you much better
C# Fm         F# G#     Fm
If ever your in my arms again
     Bbm        Ebm          
This time I'll hold you forever
     G#
This time we'll never end
Verse II:
C#I'm seeing clearly,
how I still need you near me
Ebm
I still love you so
C#
There's something between us,
that won't ever leave us
Ebm
There's no letting go
        (Repeat Refrain)
   G#                       Bbm--G#/Bb(2x)
...this time we'll never end
Bridge:
    F#                                    Fm
The best of romances deserve second chances
         Ebm               G#        Bb
I'll get to you somehow 'cos i promise now

Chorus 2:

Eb Gm         G# Bb     Gm
If ever your in my arms again
     Cm       Fm           Bb
This time I'll love you much better
Eb Gm         G# Bb     Gm
If ever your in my arms again
     Cm        Fm          
This time I'll hold you forever
     Bb
This time we'll never end
(Repeat till fade)
-------------------------------------7--3-----|
B-------------------------------------------5--|
G----------------------------------------------|
D-----2--------2--------2--------2-------------|
A--0--------0--------0--------0----------------|
E--------0-----------------0-------------------|

E--(3)--7-7---3-3----------------------------3-|
B------------------3-3--5-----------------5----|
G--------------------------5--4--2--0--2-------|
D----------------------------------------------|
A----------------------------------------------|
E----------------------------------------------|

E--7-7-----------------------------------------|
B--------3-3-----------------------------------|
G--------------3-3---5-------------------------|
D------------------------5--4---2---0---2------|
A----------------------------------------------|
E----------------------------------------------|


   Am
If only you believe like I believe

          G                   F
Baby like I believe we'd get by

   Am
If only you believe in miracles

         G                F
Baby in miracles so would I

   Am
If only you believe like I believe

          G                   F
Baby like I believe we'd get by

   Am
If only you believe in miracles

         G                F   F G
Baby in miracles so would I

Am               G              Bm
I might have to move heaven and earth

To prove it to you baby

Am              G                     Bm
So we’re makin’love and you feel the power

And I feel the power

              Em                             F
Then there’s really nothing that we can’t do

Dm                 G
If we wanted to baby

Em                      F
We could exist on the stars

           G  E
It’d be so easy

F#m           G
All we gotta do

    C                     A
Is get a little faith in you

             Am
Oh I’ve been so many places

      G                     Bm
I’ve seen some things yes I have

I know that love is the answer yes it is

Am                  G
Keeps holding this world together

Bm
Ain’t nothing better ain’t nothing better

    Em                       F
And all the answers to our prayers

Dm                        G
Hell it’s the same everywheres now baby

Em                          F
Nothing ever breaks up the heart

      G               E
Only tears give you away

F#m                        G
Then you’re right where I found ya

 C             A
With my arms around ya

   Am         G             Bm
Oh baby baby baby love is a magic word yeah

Am                  G       Bm
Few ever find in a lifetime

Em                        F
But from that very first look in your eyes

   Dm                    G
I knew you and I had but one heart

Em                     F
Only our bodies were apart

             G       E
That was so easy so easy

F#m                   G
I had a taste of the real world

Just a drop of it

  C                  A
When I went down on you girl

Don't ever stop it


   Am
If only you believe like I believe

          G                   F
Baby like I believe we'd get by

   Am
If only you believe in miracles

         G                F
Baby in miracles so would I

   Am
If only you believe like I believe

          G                   F
Baby like I believe we'd get by

   Am
If only you believe in miracles

         G                F   F G
Baby in miracles so would I

Am              G
I can hear windmills and rainbows

   Bm
Whenever you’re talkin’to me

Am            G
I feel like swirling and dancin’

   Bm
Whenever you’re walking with me

     Em                         F
You ripple like a river when I touch you girl

        Dm                       G
When I pluck your body like a string

 Em                     F
When I start dancin’ inside ya

                     G         E
Oh baby you make me wanna sing

 F#m       G    C       A
Yeah baby baby baby oh baby

    Am       G
Oh yeah all right

Bm
Baby we’re sure doin’ it tonight

     Am                        G
Everytime you come by let me try
         Bm
Pretty please with sugar on it
That’s how I like it ooh
Em              F
I can’t even believe it with you
           Dm
It’s like having every dream
        G
I ever wanted come true
   Em   I picked up your vibes
            F
You know it opened my eyes
                G       E
But I’m still dreamin’ yeah

F#m                        G
And you’re right where I found ya

 C              A
With my arms around ya

   Am
If only you believe like I believe

          G                   F
Baby like I believe we'd get by

   Am
If only you believe in miracles
         G                F
Baby in miracles so would I
   Am
If only you believe like I believe
          G                   F
Baby like I believe we'd get by
   Am
If only you believe in miracles
         G                Bm
Baby in miracles so would I
         Em  F  Dm  G
So would I
         Em F G E F#m G C A
So would I
   Am                G                   F
If only you believe like I believe
Baby like I believe we'd get by
   Am     -         G                F  F G (Am)
If only you believe in miracles
Baby in miracles so would I
ank you Jefferson Starship for such a beautiful song- emerald eyes-china perfume)
----
A
Precious love,
E
I'll give to you,
D                   F#m                   Bm ---- E 
blue as the sky and deep in the eyes of a love so true.
A
Beautiful face,
E
you make me feel,
D                      F#m                  Bm ---- E
lite on the stairs and lost in the air of a love so real
chorus
E           A     D     E
And you can count on me girl
you can count on my love --- baby--
E       A     D     E
you can count on me woman
E       A     D     E--HOLD E-------D hold 
you can count on my love to see you through

verse
A
Emerald eyes and
E
china perfume
D                       F#m                   Bm ---- E
caught in the wheel and lost in the feel of a love so soon
A
Ruby lips
E
you make my song
D                  F#m                    Bm ---- E
into the night and saved by the lite of a love so strong

CHORUS:
E           A     D  E
And you can count on me girl
E       A     D     E    
you can count on my love --- baby-
E       A     D     E
you can count on me woman
E       A     D     E HOLD E--------D hold
you can count on my love to see you through ooooouuuu
n/c     A     D     E
you can count on me girl
E       A     D     E----------D hold then go into verse 1
you can count on my lo-ooo-ooo-ove

repeat verse one
Sara - Jefferson Starship

Intro   (x2):
Bb   Dm7   D#   F     Bb   Dm7   D#    G#

Bb                       Dm7
Go now, don't look back, we've drawn the line
Bb                       Dm7
Move on, it's no good to go back in time

           Gm                     D#             Gm               D#
I'll never find another girl like you, for happy endings it takes two
               Cm                        D
We're fire and ice, the dream won't come true
  Bb    Dm7   D#                         F
((Sara, Sara, storms are brewin' in your eyes
Bb    Dm7   D#           G#             F
Sara, Sara, no time is a good time for) goodbyes   (x2 2nd Chorus))

Bb                          Dm7
Danger in the game when the stakes are high
Bb                                     Dm7
Branded, my heart was branded while my senses stood by

(Chorus  x2)

            D#                            F
('Cos Sara) Loved me like no one has ever loved me before
           D#                         F
(And Sara) Hurt me, no one could ever hurt me more
           D#     F
(And Sara) Sara!
           D#     F
(And Sara) nobody loved me anymore

Solo (Verse):
Bb     Dm7     Bb     Dm7

           Gm                     D#         Gm      D#
I'll never find another girl like you,      (guitar riff)
               Cm                        D
We're fire and ice, the dream won't come true
Bb     Dm7    D#     F
(**Harmonica for 'Sara, Sara, storms are brewin in your eyes')
Bb    Dm7  D#           G#
Sara, Sara no time is a good time for (Back to 'Sara' in chorus - x3 fading)
Tabs too difficult? Try these easy step-by-step video lessons and learn fast! 

UG plus: remove banner

No comments:

Post a Comment