Sunday, October 20, 2013

ntro Bm G D D Bm G D D Verse 1: Bm G D Feeling my way through the darkness Bm G D Guided by a beating heart I can't tell where the journey will end But I know where it starts They tell me I'm too young to understand, They say I'm caught up in a dream Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes Well that's fine by me Chorus: Bm G D So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older Bm G D All this time I was finding myself, And I Bm G D didn't know I was lost So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself, And I I didn't know I was lost Verse 2: I tried carrying the weight of the world But I only have two hands Hope I get the chance to travel the world But I don't have any plans I wish that I could stay forever this young Not afraid to close my eyes Life's a game made for everyone And love is the prize Chorus: So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself, And I didn't know I was lost So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself, And I I didn't know I was lost I didn't know I was lost I didn't know I was lost I didn't know I was lost _))) Let Her Go Chords by Passenger Artist: Passenger Song: Let Her Go Capo on the 7th fret Intro: this is not the exact intro!! this should only give you an idea of how mike plays it!! use this tab and the chords above to figure it out!! its not that difficult ;) F G Am G F G Am e|-----0-------------------------0--------------0--------0------------------3p0-------0---| B|--3-----3--1-------1-----1--3-----3--1------1----3--3----3--1-------1----------1h3--1---| G|--------------0h2--2--2----------------0h2---------------------0h2--2--2----------------| D|-------------------3----3-------------------------------------------3-------------------| A|--------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------0---| E|----------------------------3--------------------3--3--------------------------3--------| G F G Am G F G Am e|-----0-------------------------0--------------0--------0------------------3p0-------0---| B|--3-----3--1-------1-----1--3-----3--1------1----3--3----3--1-------1----------1h3--1---| G|--------------0h2--2--2----------------0h2---------------------0h2--2--2----------------| D|-------------------3----3-------------------------------------------3-------------------| A|--------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------0---| E|--3-------------------------3--------------------3--3--------------------------3--------| F C g Am Well you only need the light when it s burning low Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow F C G Only know your love her when you let her go F C Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low G Am Only hate the road when you re missin home F C Only know your love her when you ve let her go G And you let her go Am F G Em Am F G Staring at the bottom of your glass Hoping one day you will make a dream last The dreams come slow and goes so fast Am F You see her when you close your eyes G Em Maybe one day you will understand why Am F G Everything you touch all it dies F C Well you only need the light when it s burning low G Am Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow F C G Only know your love her when you let her go F C Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low G Am Only hate the road when you re missin home F C Only know your love her when you ve let her go __ Am C Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep G F Dreaming about the things that we could be Am C But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard, G Sitting, no more counting dollars F F We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars Am I see this life like a swinging vine C Swing my heart across the line G And my face is flashing signs F Seek it out and you shall find Am Oh, but I'm not that old C Young, but I'm not that bold G I don't think the world is sold F I'm just doing what we're told Am C G I feel something so right F Doing the wrong thing Am C G I feel something so wrong F Doing the right thing F I could lie, could lie, could lie F (1 strum) Everything that kills me makes me feel alive Am C Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep G F Dreaming about the things that we could be Am C But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard, G Sitting, no more counting dollars F We'll be counting stars Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep Dreaming about the things that we could be But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard, Sitting, no more counting dollars We'll be, we'll be counting stars Repeat For the next vers Am I feel the love and I feel it burn C Down this river, every turn G Hope is a four-letter word F Make that money, watch it burn Am Oh, but I'm not that old C Young, but I'm not that bold G I don't think the world is sold F I'm just doing what we're told Am C G I feel something so wrong F Doing the right thing F I could lie, could lie, could lie F (1 strum) Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly __\ ***No capo*** G/F#: 200233 Dsus: 000233 Intro: Em, A, D, G, C, G, D G Right from the start C Em You were a thief you stole my heart C G And I your willing victim G C Em I let you see the parts of me that weren't all that pretty C G And with every touch you fixed them Em A D G Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh Em A D G Things you never say to me oh oh Em A D Tell me that you've had enough G C G Dsus D Of our love, our love Chorus G G/F# Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough Em C Just a second we're not broken just bent D And we can learn to love again G G/F# Em It's in the stars, It's been written in the scars on our hearts C We're not broken just bent D G And we can learn to love again Verse 2 G C Em Im sorry I don't understand where all of this is coming from C G I thought that we were fine (Oh we had everything) G C Em Your head is running wild again, my dear we still have everything C G And its all in your mind (Yeah but this is happening) Em A D G You've been having real bad dreams Oh oh Em A D G You used to lie so close to me Oh oh Em A D There's nothing more than empty sheets G C G G/F# C G D Between out love, our love, oh our love, our love Chorus G G/F# Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough Em C Just a second we're not broken just bent D And we can learn to love again G G/F# Em I never stopped, you're still written in the scars on my heart C You're not broken just bent D Em And we can learn to love agai Em G/F# Oh tears ducts and rust C I'll fix it for us D We're collecting dust but our love's enough Em D/F# You're holding it in, You're pouring a drink C D Dsus No nothing is as bad as it seems We'll come clean Chorus (no instrumental) Just give me a reasonJust a little bit's enough Just a second we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again It's in the stars It's been written in the scars on our hearts We're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again... G G/F# Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough Em C Just a second we're not broken just bent D And we can learn to love again G G/F# Em It's in the stars, It's been written in the scars on our hearts C We're not broken just bent D G And we can learn to love again G D/F# Em shh we can learn to love again C D G ohhhhh we can learn to love again D/F# Em ohh Em C D That we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again Em, A, D, G, C, G, D, G

No comments:

Post a Comment