Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MUSIC FOR MUSIC CLASS REQUESTED 2013

Music For Class 601-4
Groups
1. Guitar- Oasis- Wonderwall,
2. Taylor Swift- Trouble
3. Guitar- Over the Rainbow, Baby
4. Coldplay- Viva La Vida –
5. Adele- Rollin in the Deep
6. Demi Lovato- Heart Attack,
7. Taio Cruz - Dynamite
8. Taylor Swift,
9. Katy Perry -Firework, Roar
10. Taylor Swift- Red, 22, Trouble
11. Beatles- Blackbird
Songs

Chords – General and Barre

Key: C  - Tuning: Standard EADGBe

Chords used: G5-           - 35xxxx
G#5-         - 46xxxx    A5 -           - 57xxxx
Bb5-          - 68xxxx   B5-             - 79xxxx
C5-              -810xxx   D5-              - 10 12 xxxx
E5-              - 12 14 xxxx

C -    x32010
F -    133211
Am -   x02210
Am7-  x02010

G -    320003
G/B -  x2x003

Bb -   x13331

C -    x32010
C5-     - 035xxx


Gsus – 320013
Dsus – xx0233
D-       -  xx0232
E5- E   - 0221xx
E5-       - 02222x
E5-      - 079xxx
E5-              - 12 14 xxxx

Em -    - 0220xxx
Em7-    - 0200xx

E5-       - 02222x

A -         - 00222x B -          - 22444x
C -           -33555x  D -            - 55777x   E -             - 77999x

Bb5-   - 013xxx
C5-      - 035xxx
D5-     - 057xxx
E5-      - 079xxx
F5-       -0810xxx
F#5 -    - 0911xxx
G5 -       - 01012xxx

E5- E         - 0221xx   F5-          - 13xxxx  F#5-        - 24xxxx



Taio Cruz Dynamite
Capo 4 - Am        G - C         F- or Bm- A- D- G- or C#m B E- A – Like Bostons’ Piece of Mind

          Am            G - C         F  - C#m B E- A
I came to dance, dance, dance, dance, I hit the floor, cause
That's my plans, plans, plans, plans, I'm wearing all my favorite
Brands, brands, brands, brands Give me space for both my
Hands, hands, hands, hands
C             F
You, you

              Am   G      C    F
Cause it goes on and on and on
And it goes on and on and on

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AaaaaaaYooooooo
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AaaaaaaYooooooo
Baby, let's go

'Cause we gon' rock this club We gon' go all night We gon' light it up Like it's dynamite
Cause I told you once Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up Like it's dynamite
I came to move, move, move, move Get out the way me and
My crew, crew, crew, crew I'm in the club so
I'm gonna do, do, do, do
Just drop the phone, came here to Do, do, do, do Yeah, yeah

Cause it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on

Am         G               C       F
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Saying AaaaaaaYooooooo Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life Saying AaaaaaaYooooooo Baby, let's go

Cause we gon' rock this club We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up Like it's dynamite
Cause I told you once Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up Like it's dynamite
Em                Am- C                F
I'm gonna take it all out
I'm gonna be the last one standing
I'm over all
I'm gonna be the last one landing
Cause I, I, Believe it And I, I, I...
I just want it all I just want it all
I'm gonna put my hands in the air
Hands in the air Put your hands in the air
Fill: Am   G   C   F  (x2)
Chorus – Chorus
--

Capo 3
Note: The only chord that goes on the word is the Am, you have to follow the
tempo which is a little under 120 (110-114 range)
Verse 3 is different in that the chords are held twice as long, so keep the progression
don’t change chords immediately. I put the chord changes in for reference marks.

Intro: Am F C G (Try to do the G bar chord if you can, sounds better)
Woah Woah

Verse 1:
                             Am F C G
Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
                                 Am F C G
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you


Bridge:
          Am F C G
If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I'mma tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.
Chorus:
                          Am F C G
I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. (x4)
Verse 2:
                                          Am F C G
Theres not point trying to hide it
                               Am F C G
No point trying to evade it
                        Am F C G
I know I got a problem
                             Am F C G
Problem with misbehaving


Bridge:
          Am F C G
If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I'mma tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.
Chorus:
                          Am F C G
I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. (x4)
Verse 3:  Am
                                             F                                
           C
And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
                                      G                                      
            Am
Like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
                             F                                             C
If you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart
                             G
Told ya from the start.
Chorus: 
Demi Lovato – Heart attack
Puttin’ my defences up ‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that I think I’d have a heart attack
D                A         E  -                   F#m
Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
D         A                   E                      F#m
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough

D      A    E
When I don’t care
       F#m
I can play ‘em like a Ken doll
D         A  E
Won’t wash my hair
              F#m                    D
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball

D              A                 E
But you make me wanna act like a girl
           F#m                  D  - A    - E
Paint my nails and wear high heels
         A   Yes, you make me so nervous
        E  - That I just can’t hold your hand
             D A E            F#m
You make me glow,    but I cover up
             D A E
Won’t let it show, so I’m

D                  C#m  -           F#m                    Bm
Puttin’ my defences up
'Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
F#m If I ever did that
                              F#m  D  A E x2
I think I’d have a heart attack [x3]
(same chords)

Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help

It's just not fair
Pain's more trouble than love is worth
I gasp for air
It feels so good, but you know it hurts

F#m                D -                      A  - E
The feelings are lost in my lungs
They’re burning, I’d rather be numb
And there’s no one else to blame
So scared I’ll take off in a run
I’m flying too close to the sun
                  C#
And I burst into flames

Demi Lovato Give Your Heart a breakCapo: 2nd fretTuning: Standard Chords used:
A: 002220    E: 022100 C#m : 046600 / x46644     B: 024400 / 224442
Verse 1:
A         E - C#m         B
The day I first met you You told me you'd never fall in love
But now that I get you - I know fear is what it really was

Prechorus:
Now here we are, so close - Yet so far, haven't I passed the test?
When will you realize
B-stop Baby, I'm not like the rest

Chorus:
Don't wanna break your heart
I wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
E                            C#m
And there's no time to waste, to waste
So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
Oh, yeah yeah

Verse 2:
A          E            C#m   -   B
On Sunday, you went home alone There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love - But you did not reply

Prechorus 2:
The world is ours, if you want it We can take it, if you just take my hand
There's no turning back now
B- Stop
Baby, try to understand
Chrous
Bridge:
A                     B  - E                    A  -         C#m                      B
When your lips are on my lips
And our hearts beat as one
But you slip right out of my fingertips
E             A-E-C#m-B
Every time you run, whoa
Chorus X2

A         E - C#m         B
The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love
__
Intro: G C Em D- Skyscraper
Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as its ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like there’s nothing left of me?
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glass
Like I’m made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper,  like a skyscraper 

Rolling in the Deep
No Capo, Standard Tuning All Power Chords
I tried to explain the chords a little to help with getting the pattern down...
I'm thinking there will be some "newer" guitarists trying this one out given
the popularity of the song and driving acoustic riff. It's fun to play so enjoy!
Stay on the LOW E STRING. You basically Palm Mute the whole song.  Play the Bm on the 7th fret of the E string e.g.
D|-----9-------|
A|-----9-------|
E|-----7-------|
Bm             F#  - A                F#         slide to A then move up to Bm
There's a fire starting in my heart Reaching a fever pitch, and it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bareSee how I'll leave with every piece of you Don't underestimate the things that I will do
Bm            F#- - A                        F#                    A then slide to G
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch And it's bringing me out the dark G            A                    F#- F#                G   (Stay on G)
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
G            A                            F#
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
F# (stay on F#)
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat
Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared
G             A                    F# - F#               G    (Stay On G)
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
F#  (Stay On F#)
I can't help feeling

We could have had it all Rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand And you played it to the beat
We could have had it all Rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand But you played it with a beating
(Technically no Chords here. Tap Your Guitar and Foot to the Beat:)
Throw your soul through every open door Count your blessings to find what you look for
(Start Playing Again)
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow
 (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
We could have had it all
 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all
 (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
It all, it all, it all
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all Rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand And you played it to the beat
G (Keep Strumming G)
But you played it You played it You played it You played it to the beat.__
Someone Like You chords Adele (Adele Laurie Blue Adkins)
Capo II G Bm Em C
G                Bm -         Em                      C
I heard that you settled down That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true. Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

G                       Bm  -                  Em           C
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.
  D                          Em
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
         C           D  Em
That for me it isn't ov er.

G                D                 Em  C
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
       G               D        Em  C
I wish nothing but the best for you too
      G            D
Don't forget me, I beg
    Em         C
I remember you said,
              G                 D                    Em   C
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
             G                 D                    Em
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,"
C   Yeah.
You know how the time flies Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised In a summer haze
      Em                     C   Em C
Bound by the surprise of our glo ry days

  D                          Em
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
         C           D  Em     That for me it isn't ov er.

G                D                 Em  C
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
      G            D
Don't forget me, I beg
    Em         C
I remember you said,
              G                 D                    Em   C
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,

G          Em
Nothing compares - No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes They are memories made.
G              Em              C      D     Em     C
Who would have known how bittersweet  this  would  taste?

G                D                 Em  C
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you ooo
Don't forget me, I beg I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you tooDon't forget me, I beg
I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
              G                 D                    G   C Em
"Sometimes it lasts in love bug Int sometimes it hurts instead.

Adele " Set Fire To The Rain " Capo on the fifth
Intro: Am, C, G, D
Verse:
          Am      C  -           G                    D
I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell, you rose to claim it,
It was dark and I was over,
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me,
My hands, they're strong,
but my knees were far too weak,
To stand in your arms
without falling to your feet,


Refrain:
               F                 Am
But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew,
          F                          Am
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,
         F                            G
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win,

Chorus:
           Am
But I set fire to the rain,
            G
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
           D
Well, it burned while I cried,
                                      A         G
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name,
Capo 3 (if you want)
__
Chords
Am         X02210    Am/G       402210    F          133211   F/E        0X2210
E          022100    Esus4      022200      D7         000212
Dm/C       040231   Dm         000231
Bm7b5      023230
Caugm7     032100  (single strum at the end)
B7sus4/A   002400  (single strum at the end)
Dm/C     Am - Am/G     F- F/E      Dm- Dm/C    Bm7b5 - Esus4  E  Am

Intro: Am   F   D7   Dm  x3
Esus4   E
     Am       F    D7 - Dm                    Am       F   D7
This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Dm              Am       F   D7 - Dm             Esus4   E
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

     Am       F    D7 - Dm                    Am       F   D7- Dm              Am       F   D7 - Dm             Esus4   E
For this is the end
I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I’m stolen
    Am - Am/G     F - F/E      Dm - Dm/C    Bm7b5 Esus4 E- Dm/C     Am
Let the sky fall - When it crumbles - We will stand tall
Face it all together - Let the sky fall
When it crumbles - We will stand tall Face it all together
Esus4  E  Am  F  D7  Dm   At skyfall   Am  F  D7  Dm   =At skyfall

 
Dm/C     Am - Am/G     F- F/E      Dm- Dm/C    Bm7b5 - Esus4  E  Am
Let the sky fall - When it crumbles - We will stand tall
Face it all together At skyfall
(hold Am)
Katy Perry - Roar
STANDARD TUNING w/ CAPO ON 3
Intro-
G..... Am-once G I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess    _             Am*        Em
                           C       G
So I sat quietly, agreed politely I guess that I forgot I had a choice
                           Am*           Em
I let you push me past the breaking point
                                   C
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything
    G
You held me down, but I got up
                         Am*
Already brushing off the dust
    Em
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
                    C
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
    G
You held me down, but I got up
                          Am*    
Get ready cause I've had enough
  Em                      C  I see it all, I see it now
I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter,  Dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh..., Oh oh oh..., Oh oh oh...
C                     G ...stop
You're gonna hear me roar

G  Now I'm floatin' like a butterfly
                      Am*              Em
Stingin' like a bee I earned my stripes
                            C
I went from zero, to my own hero

    G You held me down, but I got up
                         Am*
Already brushing off the dust
    Em
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
                    C
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
    G
You held me down, but I got up
                          Am*    
Get ready cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now
I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter,  Dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh..., Oh oh oh..., Oh oh oh... You're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh...,(Hey) Oh oh oh...,(You'll hear me roar) Oh oh oh...
C                    *G   *Am *Em  *D  You're gonna hear me roar
(soft/muted slowly building)
    D . . . . . .  DDDD.. -Mute
Roar, roar, roar, roar

\I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter,
Dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh..., Oh oh oh...,(Yeah) Oh oh oh...
C                     G     You're gonna hear me roar
                                         Em
Oh oh oh..., Oh oh oh...,(You'll hear me roar) Oh oh oh...
C                     G -once
You're gonna hear me roar
\__ One that got away
Capo on the 4th fret Strumming pattern: Down strokes for the first and second verse and DDU UDU for the rest

C   - Em  - Am F
Summer after high school when we first met
We make out in you mustang to radio head
    Am                                      F
And on my 18th birthday we bought matching tattoos
Used to steal your parent's liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you

In another life I would be your girl
We keep all our promises be us against the world
In another life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
F
The one that got away.

C
I was June you were my johnny cash
      Em
Never one without the other we made a pact
Am                           F
Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on
C
Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Em
Saw you down town singin the blues
Am                                              F
It's time to face the music i'm no longer your muse

               C                    Em-                Am                          F
But in another life I would be your girl We keep all our promises be us against the world
In another life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
FThe one that got away.
C       Em      Am
The one the one the one   F The one that got away.
G                            Am            F
All his money can't buy me a time machine. no
Can't replace you with a million rings. no
I shoulda told you what you meant to me. woe
G(hold)
Cause now I pay the price.
In another life I would be your girl We keep all our promises be us against the world
In another life I would make you stay\So I don't have to say you were the one that got away

F The one that got away Em       Am       F The one, the one
Firework – Capo 1st Fret Ab- Ebm- Bb – C#- G                 Em- C                          D- G                 Am-    C         D
G                 Em- C                          D- G                          Am-    C         D
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
G                      Em  - C                         D
Do you know that there's still a chance for you Cause there's a spark in you
*strum once*
G                          Am-    C         D
You just gotta ignite the lightAnd let it shineJust own the night Like the 4th of July
                      G         Em-                  C            D
Cause baby you're a  firework Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh oh oh"As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a fireworkCome on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh oh oh" You're gonna leave them falling down
G                       Em
You don't have to feel like a waste of space = You're original, cannot be replaced
G                 Em - C                  D
If you only knew what the future holds After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Maybe a reason why all those doors are closed . So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lighting bolt, your heart will glow
And then its time you know
*strum once*
G                          Am  -    C         D
You just gotta ignite the light - And let it shine
Just own the night - Like the 4th of July

Cause baby you're a  firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh oh oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a firework Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh oh oh"
You're gonna leave them falling down
Boom boom boom
                        C
Even brighter than the moon moon moon
                          G
Its always been inside of you you you
                           D
And now its time to let it through
Chorus
Boom boom boom Even brighter than the moon moon moon Boom boom boom Even brighter than the moon moon moon
End with G

No comments:

Post a Comment