Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MUSIC CLASS 2013 USHER LIKE SONGS

Usher- Without You
CAPO 7- D – Gadd9 – Bm7-
G, Cadd9, Em7, D
I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game, without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain
I will never be the same, without you, without you
I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by, without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I, without you

Without... You! You! You! You! You! You! You! You!

Can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we were strange, without you, without you
I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night, without you, without you
I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here I'm paralyzed, without you, without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
Lost my heart, I lost my mind, without you
Without.... You! You! You! You! You! You! You! You!
__\
U2
With Or Without You - The Joshua Tree=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Intro (For all the song):
E|-|--10----------10-----------|-|
B|-|--------10----------10-----|-|
G|-|-----------11----------11--|-|
D|-|----12----------12---------|-|
A|-|---------------------------|-|
e|-|---------------------------|-|

Intro & Verse & Chorus:  D D/A Bm7 G/D
These are the chords.
E|-|--2--2--2--3--|-|
B|-|--3--3--3--3--|-|

Verse:
 D      D/A                 Bm7-         G/D       D- D/A         Bm7  G/D
See the stone set in your eyes, See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you

Verse:
Sleight of hand and twist of fate On a bed of nails she makes me wait - And I wait... without you
Chorus: With or without you. With or without you.
Through the storm we reach the shore. You give it all but I want more, And I'm waiting for you.
With or without you, with or without you, I can't live with or without you.
Chorus:

E|-|----10---10-10---10----------------|-|
B|-|--8----8-------8----7--------------|-|
G|-|----------------------------0-0-0--|-|
D|-|----------------------0-0-0--------|-|
A|-|-----------------------------------|-|
e|-|-----------------------------------|-|
And you give yourself away. And you give yourself away.
And you give, And you give, And you give yourself away.

My hands are tied, My body bruised, she's got me with. Nothing to win, And nothing else to lose.
And you give yourself away. And you give yourself away.
And you give, And you give, And you give yourself away.
With or without you, With or without you. I can't live,
With or without you. Oohh... Oohh... Oohh...
With or without you, With or without you.
I can't live, With or without you. With or without you.
G|-|--2--2--2--0--|-|
D|-|--0--X--4--0--|-|
A|-|--X--0--2--X--|-|
e|-|--X--X--X--X--|-|
Solo:
They are these chords, just find the rhythm. With delay.
      D           Dsus2       D/G         Dsus4/G
E|-|--2-2-2-2--|--0-0-0-0--|--2-2-2-2--|-h3-3-3-3--|-|
B|-|--3-3-3-3--|--3-3-3-3--|--3-3-3-3--|--3-3-3-3--|-|
G|-|--2-2-2-2--|--2-2-2-2--|--0-0-0-0--|--0-0-0-0--|-|
D|-|--0-0-0-0--|--0-0-0-0--|--0-0-0-0--|--0-0-0-0--|-|
A|-|-----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|-|
e|-|-----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|-|
_
KEY: C#       [Capo 4th fret, play A,D,E]
A (001110) D (200232) E (022100)
INTRO:         4th string, 11th fret, syncopating and pulsating; add 5th string.
VERSE 1:
       A                  A                                   A                        A              - D   A
I have climbed highest mountains, I have run through the fields
Only to be with you,  only to be with you.
I have run, I have crawled, I have scaled these city walls,
These city walls, only to be with you.                                
CHORUS 1:
      E             D              A                                     
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for,
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
VERSE 2:I have kissed honey lips, felt the healing fingertips
It burned like fire, this burning desire.
I have spoke with the tongue of angels, I have held the hand of the devil It was warm in the night, I was cold as a stone.      
CHORUS 2:                                                             
      E             D              A                                     
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for,  But I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
INST.  BREAK :  A (6 bars) D (2 bars) A (1 bar)
VERSE 3:
I believe in Kingdom Come, then all the colors will bleed into one,
Bleed into one, but yes I'm still running. You broke the bonds and loosed the chains, Carried the cross, of my shame, of my shame... you know I believe it.
CHORUS 3:
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for,  But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. But I still haven't found what I'm looking for,OUTRO:                          A (4 bars) D (2 bars) A (1 bar)
Intro: F5 Bb5  Eb5  x2
Csus4  Fsus2  Bb5  Gm
Csus4                    Fsus2- Bb5
One man come in the name of love  One man come and go
Csus4          Fsus4- Bb5              Gm
One come he to justify  - One man to overthrow

        Csus4         Fsus2
In the name of love    
      Bb5                 Gm 
What more in the name of love
         Csus4
In the name of love
       Bb5       
What more in the name of love

Gm7   C   Eb6   F

One man caught on a barbed wire fence
One man he resist
One man washed on an empty beach.
One man betrayed with a kiss

In the name of love
What more in the name of love
In the name of love
What more in the name of love

(nobody like you...)

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bm (Sim)
* = Traste 2    D (Re)  G6 (Sol6)       Em (Mim)        F (Fa)

U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
(Chords & lyrics)
(x2 veces)
I (e) -|-----2-------2-------0-------0---|
II(B) -|---3---3---3---3---2---2---2---2-|
III(G)-|-4-------2-------0-------0-------|
IV(D) -|---------------------------------|
V (A) -|---------------------------------|
VI(E) -|---------------------------------|

Yes...
Bm           D                G6
  I can't believe the news today
Bm              D
  Oh, I can't close my eyes
     G6
And make it go away
D
 How long...
 Em
How long must we sing this song?
D               Em
 How long? How long...
           Bm  D   G6
'cause tonight....we can be as one
   Bm   D   G6
Tonight...
Bm         D              G6
   Broken bottles under children's feet
  Bodies strewn across the dead end street
  But I won't heed the battle call
Bm            D
  It puts my back up
         G6
Puts my back up against the wall
Bm      D         G6
  Sunday, Bloody Sunday
  Sunday, Bloody Sunday
F    Em          D
 Sunday, Bloody Sunday
F    Em          D
..uh let's go..
Bm  D  G6 (x2 veces)
Bm         D               G6
  And the battle's just begun
Bm              D                 G6
  There's many lost, but tell me who has won
Bm               D              G6
  The trench is dug within our hearts
Bm               D                  G6
  And mothers, children, brothers, sisters
Torn apart
Bm    D           G6
  Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Bm    D           G6
  Sunday, Bloody Sunday
 
D
 How long...
 Em
How long must we sing this song?
D               Em
 How long? How long...
           Bm  D   G6
'cause tonight....we can be as one
   Bm   D   G6
Tonight...      ....tonight
Bm    D           G6
  Sunday, Bloody Sunday
     Bm      D           G6
(tonight)Sunday, Bloody Sunday
..oh yes oh
Bm  D  G6 (x5 veces)
               Bm         D     G6
Wipe the tears from your eyes
Wipe your tears away  Oh, wipe your tears away
Oh, wipe your tears away
(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
                 Bm        D   G6
Oh, wipe your blood shot eyes
(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
 
F    Em          D                         F  Em D
 Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
F    Em          D                         F  Em D
 Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
..uh let's go..
Bm  D  G6 (x2 veces)
Bm           D            G6
  And it's true we are immune
Bm               D          G6
  When fact is fiction and TV reality
Bm       D                 G6
  And today the millions cry
  We eat and drink while tomorrow they die
(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
Bm          D           G6
  The real battle just begun
  To claim the victory Jesus won
On...
Bm    D           G6
  Sunday, Bloody Sunday
  Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Bm




Miss You – Jagger
              MISS YOU
                            ROLLING STONES

INTRO: 3x's (USE SOME VARIATION AT TIMES)


        (Am11)   (Am)     (Am11)     (Am)     (F)
E -------------------|------------------|-----------------|
B -------------------|------------------|-----------------|
G -------7-5---------|------7-5---------|------5----------|
D --5-7-------7-5-7--|--5-7------7-5-7--|--5-7----7-------|
A -------------------|------------------|-----------------|
E -------------------|------------------|-----------------|


VERSE:
           Am11           Am
I've been holding out so long
           Am11         Am
I've been sleeping all alone
        F
Lord I miss you
           Am11           Am
I've been hanging on the phone
            Am11        Am
I've been sleeping all alone
           F
I want to kiss you, sometimes

CHORUS:
          Am11                Am
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
          Am11                Am
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
           F
Oooh oooh oooh oooh
          Am11                Am
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
          Am11                Am
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
           F
Oooh oooh oooh oooh

VERSE:
Well, I've been haunted in my sleep
You've been starring in my dreams
Lord I miss you
I've been waiting in the hall
Been waiting on your call
When the phone rings
VERSE:
It's just some friends of mine that say,
"Hey, what's the matter man?
We're gonna come around at twelve
With some Puerto Rican girls that are just
dyin' to meet you.
We're gonna bring a case of wine
Hey, let's go mess and fool around
You know, like we used to"

CHORUS:
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
           D5
Aaah aaah aaah aaah

BREAK:

sl.
/ F   Em                 Dm   Oh everybody waits so long
F   Em                   Dm Oh baby why you wait so long
         E                    E -------------|
Won't you come on! Come on!   B -------------|
                              G ----7-5-7----|
                              D -7--------7--|
                              E -------------|
VERSE: (SPOKEN)
I've been walking in Central Park Singing after dark People think I'm crazy
I've been stumbling on my feet Shuffling through the street Asking people, "What's the matter with you boy?"
Sometimes I want to say to myself Sometimes I say
CHORUS:
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
Oooh oooh oooh
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh  (START TO SOLO HERE)

VERSE:
I guess I'm lying to myself
It's just you and no one else
Lord I won't miss you child
You've been blotting out my mind
Fooling on my time
No, I won't miss you, baby, yeah
Lord, I miss you child

CHORUS:
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah Aaah aaah aaah aaah
Lord, I miss you child
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah
Lord, I miss you child
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah aaah
Aaah aaah aaah aaah ?
PLAY VERSE CHORDS TO FADE OUT
CHORDS USED:


   Am11   Am   F   D5  Em   Dm
E ---5----5----8----5---7----5---|
B ---5----5---10----5---8----6---|
G ---5----5---10----7---9----7---|
D ---5----7---10----7---9----7---|
A ---5----7----8----5---7----5---|
E ---5----5----8----5---7----5---|
[Verse1]
Am7    Am7         Am7
Just Shoot For The Stars
Am7    Am7         Am7
If it Feels Right
Am7    Am7         Am7
Then Aim From My Heart
Am7    Am7         Am7
If you Feel Like
F6      F6
And Take Me Away
Make it Okay
I Swear I'll Behave

[Verse 2] (same as first verse)
You Wanted Control
So We Waited
I Put On a Show
Now I Make it
You Said I'm a Kid
My Ego is Big
I Don't Give a @@

[Chorus]
                  Am7- Am7        Am7

And it Goes Like This Take Me By The Tongue And I'll Know You
Kiss Me Till You're Drunk
And I'll Show You All
F6      F6
The Moves Like Jagger
F6      F6
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger

I Don't Need To Try To Control You Look Into My Eyes and I'll Own You With Them Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger I've Got The Moves Like Jagger



Empire State - Capo 2 –
 E        Amaj7- 
G#-------                   Amaj7      E\                   
___
E        Amaj7   -Ooohh New York x2
Verse 1
E                                                      Amaj7
Grew up in a town that is famous as the place of movie scenes
Noise is always loud, there are sirens all around and the streets are mean
If I can make it here, I can make it anywhere, that's what they say
Seeing my face in lights or my name in marquees found down on Broadway\
Pre-Chorus:
G#
Even if it ain’t all it seems, I got a pocketful of dreams
Chorus:
               Amaj7
Baby, I'm from New York
                                      E
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
                    B
There's nothing you can't do
               Amaj7
Now you're in New York
                                  E
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire youLet's hear it for New York, New York, New Yoooork!

Verse 2:
On the avenue, there ain't never a curfew, ladies work so hard
Such a melting pot, on the corner selling rock, preachers pray to God
Hail a gypsy cab, takes me down from Harlem to the Brooklyn Bridge
Some will sleep tonight with a hunger for more than an empty fridge

Pre-Chorus
G#
I'm gonna make it by any means, I got a pocketful of dreams
Chorus:
                   Amaj7 Baby, I'm from New York
                                        E Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
                    B
There's nothing you can't do Now you're in New York
These street will make you feel brand new Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New Yoooork!

Amaj7 One hand in the air for the big city,
                                             B Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty
                                        C#m    No place in the world that can com-pare
                          G#
Put your lighters in the air, everybody say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Chorus:
       Amaj7 In New York
                                        E Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
                    B There's nothing you can't do Now you're in New York These streets will make you feel brand new Big lights will inspire you
                          Amaj7                          E Let's hear it for New York, New York, New Yoooork!


NEW YORK STATE OF MIND from Turnstiles

Obviously the song is usually played on piano so it may not sound 100% correct!


INTRO:  Dm9  Abmaj7
        Dm9  Em7  F  Dm9  F/G
               
        C  E7  Am7  Gm7  C
        F  A7  Dm  Bb
        C  E7/B  Am7  G  F  C  D9
        Fmaj7  F/G
        Am7  D9
        Am  G  F/G            
C                  E7               Am7              Gm7          C- F        A7                Dm       Bb
Some folks like to get away, take a holiday from the neighborhood
Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood
C       E7       Am7       Cmaj7  F      C         D7
But I'm taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River line
Fmaj7    F/G                       Am  D7  Am  G  F/G
I'm in a New York state of mind


C              E7                   Am7                  Gm7       C
I seen all the movie stars in their fancy cars and their limousines
F                A7                Dm         Bb
Been high in the Rockies under the evergreens
C     E7            Am7     Cmaj7 F          C             D7
But I know what I'm needing and I don't want to waste more time
Fmaj7    F/G                     Am  D9  Am  G  E7
I'm in a New York state of mind


Am7       D7           Gmaj7    G
It was so easy living day by day
Gm7          C7              Fmaj7
Out of touch with the rhythm and blues
Bm7         E7             Amaj7
Well, now I need a little give and take
    Am7          D7
The New York Times
    Gmaj7      Dm7    G7
The Daily News
C                E7               Am7                     Gm7          C
It comes down to reality and it's fine with me cause I've let it slide
Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside
C        E7       Am7    Cmaj7  F           C     D7- F                  A7              Dm        Bb
I  don't have any reasons, I've left them all behind
Fmaj7    F/G                   Am  D9  Am  G  F/G  I'm in a New York state of mind


SOLO:  C  E7  Am7  Gm7  C
       F  A7  Dm  Bb-      C  E7  Am7  Cmaj7  F  C  D7
       Fmaj7  F/G-       Am  D7  Am  G  E7

Am7       D7           Gmaj7 – G- Gm7          C7              Fmaj7
It was so easy living day by day - Out of touch with the rhythm and blues
Bm7         E7             Amaj7-    Am7      D7-    Gmaj7      Dm7  F/G  G7
Well, now I need a little give and take - The New York Times - The Daily News


C                E7               Am7                     Gm7          C
It comes down to reality and it's fine with me cause I've let it slide
F                  A7              Dm        Bb
Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside
C        E7       Am7    Cmaj7  F         C        D7
I  don't have any reasons, I've left them all behind
Fmaj7    F/G                   Am  D7  Am  G
I'm in a New York state of mind
C        E7       Am7     Cmaj7    F      C         D7
I'm just taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River line
Fmaj7
Cos I'm in a
F/G
I'm in a New York...state of...
C  E7  Am7  Bb
Mind


OUTRO:  Eb6  Ab  C/D  Db13#11  D/C

No comments:

Post a Comment