Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MUSIC CLASS 2013 #MUSICEDUCATION

Taio Cruz Dynamite
Capo 4 - Am        G - C         F- or Bm- A- D- G- or C#m B E- A – Like Bostons’ Piece of Mind\
          Am            G - C         F  - C#m B E- A
I came to dance, dance, dance, dance, I hit the floor, cause
That's my plans, plans, plans, plans, I'm wearing all my favorite
Brands, brands, brands, brands Give me space for both my
Hands, hands, hands, hands
C             F
You, you

Am   G      C    F
Cause it goes on and on and on
And it goes on and on and on
__
Firework – Capo 1st Fret Ab- Ebm- Bb – C#- G    Em- C       D- G  Am-    C         D
G                 Em- C                          D- G                          Am-    C         D
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
G                      Em  - C                         D
Do you know that there's still a chance for you Cause there's a spark in you
*strum once*
G                          Am-    C         D
You just gotta ignite the lightAnd let it shineJust own the night Like the 4th of July
                      G         Em-                  C            D
Cause baby you're a  firework Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh oh oh"As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a fireworkCome on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh oh oh" You're gonna leave them falling down

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AaaaaaaYooooooo
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AaaaaaaYooooooo
Baby, let's go

'Cause we gon' rock this club We gon' go all night We gon' light it up Like it's dynamite
Cause I told you once Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up Like it's dynamite
__
Gb           244322 
Ab           466544  Bbm          x13321
Bbm7         x13121 Gbmaj7       2x332x
Db           x46664  Absus        466644


Intro structure ( * indicates play chord)

Gb        Ab       Bbm   Bbm7 Gbmaj7

*         *         *     *   *
1-2-3-4   1-2-3-4   1-2-3-4   1-2-3-4

Intro (Use the example above)

Gb Ab Bbm Bbm7 Gbmaj7 x2


  Gb          Ab      Bbm -        Bbm7     Gbmaj7    Gb        Ab   _ Bbm          Bbm7      Gbmaj7


I guess I should have known
by the way you parked your car sideways
That it wouldn't last. See you're the kinda person
That believes in makin' out once
love 'em and leave 'em fast.

I guess I must be dumb 'cause you had a pocket full of horses
Trojan and some of them used
but it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
and you say what have I got to lose".

And honey I say:

Gb      Ab      Db 
Little red corvette
Gb             Ab      Bbm7
baby you're much too fast.
Gb      Ab      Db
Little red corvette
Gb                     Ab       Absus Ab
you need a love that's gonna last.
A body like yours ought to be in jail
'Cause it's on the verge of bein' obscene.
Move over baby
give me the keys.
I'm gonna try to tame your little red love machine.











"Raspberry Beret" by Prince (from _Around the World in a Day_)___
Raspberry Beret- Prince

Intro:  | A G | D/F# | G | D G A |


      A            G         D/F#  -   G                   D G A
I was working part time in a five-and-dime,
My boss was Mr. McGee.
                   G             D/F#  -       G                        D G A
He told me several times that he didn't like my kind,
'Cause I was a bit 2 leisurely.
Seems that I was busy doing something close 2 nothing,
But different than the day before.
              G        D/F#
That's when I saw her, ooh, I saw her
           G
She walked in through the out door (out door).
[Chorus]:

           A   G           D/F#  =-    G                  D    G    A
She wore a Raspberry beret
The kind U find in a second hand store
Raspberry beret
And if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more
Raspberry beret
I think I love her

A              G                    D/F#  -     G                          D G A
Built like she was, uh, she had the nerve 2 ask me
If I planned 2 do her any harm
                                     G                D/F# - G                               D G A
So, look here, I put her on the back of my bike and-a we went riding
Down by old man Johnson's farm
                     G          D/F#
I said now, overcast days never turned me on
    G                                         D G A
But something about the clouds and her mixed
           G            D/F#
She wasn't 2 bright but I could tell
                G
When she kissed me

She knew how 2 get her kicks
[Chorus]:

           A   G           D/F#=    G                  D    G    A
She wore a Raspberry beret
The kind U find in a second hand store
    G           D/F#-    G                                D    A
Raspberry beret And if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more
    G           D/F#-          E    A
Raspberry beret
I think I love her
D        A/C#           D       A/C#
The rain sounds so cool when it hits the barn roof,
NC
And the horses wonder who U are.
D       A/C#                D              A/C#
Thunder drowns out what the lightning sees
  NC
U feel like a movie star
        G        F#m            E
Listen, they say the first time ain't the greatest
               NC
But I tell ya, if I had the chance 2 do it all again
  G                               F#m
I wouldn't change a stroke 'cause baby I'm the most,
       E
With a girl as fine as she was then.--
Song:       KISS Artist:              PRINCE Album:       PARADE Tab:                LUNAR PIPER

CHORDS USED
E9sus4     x 12 x 11 12 12
A5            5 7 7 x x x
D5           x 5 7 7 x x
E5            x 7 7 9     x x

INTRO
|E9sus4   |A5          |A5          |A5          |A5          |

VERSE 1
                  A5
U don't have 2 be beautiful 2 turn me on
I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn
             D5
U don't need experience 2 turn me out
                    A5
U just leave it all up 2 me, I'm gonna show U what it's all about

CHORUS
                  E5
U don't have 2 be rich 2 be my girl
                  D5
U don't have 2 be cool 2 rule my world
                    E5
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
                 D5                  E9sus4
I just want your extra time and your
A5
Kiss

VERSE 2
                 A5
U got 2 not talk dirty, baby, if U wanna impress me
U can't be 2 flirty, mama, I know how 2 undress me
                 D5
I want 2 be your fantasy, maybe U could be mine
                    A5
U just leave it all up 2 me, we could have a good time
CHORUS

BRIDGE
|-15-15-15-15-15-15-15-15-|-15-14---14-x-x-x-x-|
|-13-13-13-13-13-13-13-13-|-13-13---13-x-x-x-x-|
|-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-|-12-12---12-x-x-x-x-|
|-------------------------|--------------------|
|-------------------------|--------------------|
|-------------------------|--------------------|

|-15-14---14-x-x-x-x-|-15-14---14-x-x-x-x-|
|-13-13---13-x-x-x-x-|-13-13---13-x-x-x-x-|
|-12-12---12-x-x-x-x-|-12-12---12-x-x-x-x-|
|--------------------|--------------------|
|--------------------|--------------------|
|--------------------|--------------------|
VERSE 3
           A5
Women, not girls, rule my world, I said they rule my world
Act your age, mama, not your shoe size, maybe we could do the twirl
                     D5
U don't have 2 watch Dynasty 2 have an attitude, uh
                    A5
U just leave it all up 2 me, my love will be your food



I would die 4 U
Gmaj9          3x0202   F#m7           2xx220
D/F#           2xx232   Asus4          x0223x

N.C = No Chord

Intro x2

Gmaj9

F#m7 D/F#  F#m7 D/F#

Asus4 A

N.C

I'm not a woman I'm not a man
I am something that you'll never understand

N.C

I'll never beat u I'll never lie
And if you're evil I'll forgive u by and by
Gmaj9 F#m7  D/F#  F#m7 D/F# Asus4
U  -   I    would die   4    u, yeah
A
Darling if u want me 2

Gmaj9 F#m7  D/F#  F#m7 D/F# Asus4
U  -   I    would die   4    u

N.C

I'm not your lover I'm not your friend
I am something that you'll never comprehend

N.C
No need 2 worry No need 2 cry
I'm your messiah and you're the reason why

      Gmaj9 F#m7  D/F#  F#m7 D/F# Asus4
Cuz   U  -   I    would die   4    u, yeah
A
Darling if u want me 2
Gmaj9 F#m7  D/F#  F#m7 D/F# Asus4
U  -   I    would die   4    u, yeah

Gmaj9                     F#m7
You're just a sinner I am told
                         Asus4
Be your fire when you're cold
                         A
Make u happy when you're sad
                       Gmaj9
Make u good when u are bad


I'm not a human
       F#m7
I Am A dove

I'm your conscious
     Asus4
I am love
             A
All I really need is 2 know that
       Gmaj9
U believe

Gmaj9 F#m7  D/F#  F#m7 D/F# Asus4
U  -   I    would die   4    u, yeah
A
Darling if u want me 2

Gmaj9 F#m7  D/F#  F#m7 D/F# Asus4
U  -   I    would die   4    u

Yeah, say one more time

Repeat & fade
Chords
Am         X02210    Am/G       402210    F          133211   F/E        0X2210
E          022100    Esus4      022200      D7         000212
Dm/C       040231   Dm         000231
Bm7b5      023230
Caugm7     032100  (single strum at the end)
B7sus4/A   002400  (single strum at the end)
Dm/C     Am - Am/G     F- F/E      Dm- Dm/C    Bm7b5 - Esus4  E  Am 
Intro: Am   F   D7   Dm  x3
Esus4   E

Purple rain- A classic rock anthem here!.........
Intro: Bbsus2, Gm7, F, Eb
   
Bbsus2                             Gm7  - F                            Eb
    I never meant to cause you any sorrow
    I never meant to cause you any pain
Bbsus2                                Gm7
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
F                                                   Bbsus2
    I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain
                       Eb
    Purple rain purple rain
Eb                     Bbsus2 - Gm7                    F
    Purple rain purple rain -  Purple rain purple rain
F                                                  Bbsus2
    I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain
                                        Bbsus2      Gm7      F    
    I never wanted to be your weekend lover
                                     Eb
    I only wanted to be some kind of friend
Bbsus2                                Gm7
   Baby I could never steal you from another
F                                          Bbsus2
   It’s such a shame our friendship had to end
                      Eb
   Purple rain purple rain
Eb                    Bbsus2
   Purple rain purple rain
Gm7                   F
   Purple rain purple rain
F                                                 Bbsus2
   I only wanted to see you underneath the purple rain_ Katy Perry - Roar
STANDARD TUNING w/ CAPO ON 3
Intro-
G..... Am-once G I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess    _             Am*        Em
                           C       G
So I sat quietly, agreed politely I guess that I forgot I had a choice
                           Am*           Em
I let you push me past the breaking point
                                   C
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything
    G
You held me down, but I got up
                         Am*
Already brushing off the dust
    Em
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
                    C
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
    G
You held me down, but I got up
                          Am*      
Get ready cause I've had enough
  Em                      C  I see it all, I see it now
I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter,  Dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar


Paramore Still Into You Key: F

Tuning: Standard EADGBe

Chords used:
F -   133211 C -   x32010 Dm -  xx0231 Bb -  x13331 C/E - 032xxx

Verse 1:
F
  Can't count the years on one
hand that we've been together
                        Dm
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
F
  It's not a walk in the park to
love each other But when our
             Dm
fingers interlock can't deny
can't deny you're the worth it
                     Bb
Cause after all this time
     C         F(hold)
I'm still into you


Chorus 1:
                         Bb  -  C              F
I should be over all the butterflies
  but I'm into you I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you I'm into you
Let them wonder how we got this
far Cause I don't really need
   Dm        F
to wonder at all Yeah
               Bb
after all this time
     C(hold)   F-- x4
I'm still into you
Verse 2:
F Recount the night that  I first met your mother And on the drive back to
   Dm - my house I told you that I told you that I loved you
F  You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder
                      Dm
And to your favourite song we sang along To the start of forever
                     Bb
Cause after all this time
     C         F--
I'm still into you


Chorus 2:
I should be over all the butterflies
  but I'm into you I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you I'm into you
Let them wonder how we got this
far Cause I don't really need
   Dm        F
to wonder at all Yeah
               Bb
after all this time
     C         F-C/E-F-C/E-Dm--C-- x2
I'm still into you
Bridge:
F      C/E        F
  Some things just some
C/E
things just make sense
    Dm
And one of those
   C
is you and I
HEY!
F      C/E        F
  Some things just some
C/E
things just make sense
    Dm
And even after
C
all this time
HEY!
Bb C         F
    I'm into you
           Bb  -            C        F
Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you


Chorus 3:
                         Bb  - C              F
I should be over all the butterflies
  but I'm into you I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you I'm into you
Let them wonder how we got this
far Cause I don't really need
   Dm        F
to wonder at all Yeah
               Bb
after all this time
     C         Bb
I'm still into you
     C         Bb
I'm still into you
     C         F(hold)
I'm still into you
Paramore
Capo on 3rd Fret.

Chords are extremely similar to form for Oasis "Wonderwall". Keep ring and pinkie finger  E and B strings covering (G) and (D) relative to capo.... .so that would be A# and F respectively.

Intro:  Cadd9  D/G(otherwise known as A7sus4)  Em7
Verse:  Cadd9  D/G  Em7(or G6add13)  Cadd9  Em7 G
Chorus: Cadd9  G  Em7  D/G  Cadd9 
  D/G  Em7   D/G   Em7   D/G
        Cadd9    G   D/G

Bridge: Cadd9   D   Em7 (4X) Cadd9  D/G  Em7


CHORDS (relative to capo on 3):

    Cadd9          D/G (A7sus4)    Em7 (G6add13)     G

EI--3-------      ----2/3------    ----3--------   ----3------|
BI--3-------      ----3--------    ----3--------   ----3------|
GI--0-------      ----2--------    ----0--------   ----0------|
DI--2-------      ----0--------    ----2--------   ----0------|
AI--3-------      ----0--------    ----2--------   ----2------|
EI--0-------      ----0--------    ----0--------   ----3------|

[INTRO: Hammer on Cadd9, D/G, Em7 according to song] X2

VERSE:

Cadd9                     D/G                   Em7
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore
Cadd9                                D/G                   Em7
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score
Cadd9 (hammer)       D/G         Em7
And why do we like to hurt, so much?
        Cadd9
I can't decide
                 D/G               Em7
You have made it harder just to go on
Cadd9                 D/G                 Em7 - G
And why, all the possibilities where I was wrooong

CHORUS:

Cadd9                        G          Em7-D/G - Cadd9                        G                    D/G
Em7              D/G          Em7           D/G - Cadd9                            G                    D/G
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

REPEAT INTRO

VERSE 2: Repeat Pattern from VERSE 1.

I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here
Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here
I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn
Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard
CHORUS: Repeat Pattern.

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating (beating)
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

BRIDGE:

Cadd9                D/G    Em7
Hey, make your way to me, to me
And I'll always be just so inviting
If I ever start to think straight
This heart will start a riot in me
Let's start, start, hey!
Cadd9             D/G     Em7
Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh why do we like to hurt so much?

CHORUS:  (MUTED CHORDS) That's what you get when you let your heart win! Whoa
Tabbed by: Jompyo :D
Tuning:  Standard
*=palm mute
Intro: guitar 1
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-3---2-------3-----2--------3---2-----3---2----------------------|
A|-3--0-3------3--0-3-3-------3--0-3----3--0-3--3------------------|
E|-1-1---------1-1------------1-1-------1-1------------------------|
Guitar 2
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-101010-8--------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------10-9---------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------10------------------------------------------------|x4
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
    ***   * *  * *
Verse1: guitar 1
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-3---2-------3-----2--------3---2-----3---2----------------------|
A|-3--0-3------3--0-3-3-------3--0-3----3--0-3--3------------------|
E|-1-1---------1-1------------1-1-------1-1------------------------|

e -----------------------------------------------------------------|
B -----------------------------------------------------------------|
G -7-----------7-------------7-----------7-------------------------|
D -7------2----7-------2-----7------2----7-------2-----------------|
A -5-5-0-3-----5--5-0-3--3---5--5-0-3----5--5-0-3--3---------------|
E -----------------------------------------------------------------|



No comments:

Post a Comment