Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MUSIC CLASS 2013 LET IT BE BABY G EM C D OR C AM F G LIKE 4CHORDS SONGS #MUSICEDUCATION #MUSICEDUCATIONONTHEWEB #EDUCATION #TEACH

Title: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Artist: Israel Kamakawiwoole
Tuning: standard


This is the guitar tabbing that I've found sounds closest to the original. All chords
are barred so that you can quickly play and then mute them, which makes it a little
tough on the left hand, but you get used to it.  To play the Cmaj7 chord, use your
thumb to fret the low E string and mute the A string.  The chords are played hitting
the bass note first then strumming the chord, listen to the song for the rhythm.

   C   Cmaj7  Am  F   F9  F*  G   Em  E

e:-8---7------5---5---5---8---7---7---7--
B: 8---8------5---6---8---10--8---8---9--
G: 9---9------5---5---5---10--7---9---7--
D: 10--10-----7---7---7---10--9---9---9--
A: 10--x------7---8---8---8---10--7---11-
E: 8---8------5---5---5---8---7---7---7--


Each Chord symbol represents one measure

Guitar Intro:
C - Cmaj7 - Am - F - C - G - Am - F9 - F - F

Hmming intro:
C - C - Em - Em - F - F - C - C
F - F - Em - Em - Am - Am - F - F

Somewhere over the rainbow...
C - C - Em - Em - F - F - C - C
F - F - C - C - G - G - Am - Am - F - F

Some day I'll wish upon a star...
C - C - G - G - Am - Am - F - F
C - C - G - G - Am - Am - F - F

I see trees of green...
C - Em - F - C
F - C - E - Am - F - F9 - G - G
(Am - Am - F - F)1st+3rd times / (C - G - C - C)2nd time

The colors of the rainbow...
G - G - C - C
G - G - C - C
F - C - F - C
F - C - F* - F* - G - G

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dreams that you dream of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream of dreams really do come true

Some day I wish upon a star
wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where trouble melts like lemon drops
high above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dare to oh why oh why can't I

I see trees of green and red roses too
I watch them bloom for me and you
and I think to myself what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and I see clouds of white
and the brightness of day I like the dark
and I think to myself what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
are also no the faces of people passin by
I see friends shakin' hands sayin how do you do
they're really saying I I love you

I hear babies cry and I watch them grow
they'll learn much more than we'll know
and I think to myself what a wonderful world

Some day I'll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where trouble melts like lemon drops
high above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
and the dreams that you dare to why oh why can't I

Ooh.

This is such a great song.  Enjoy.

Intro:
  e|--3--3----3-------2--2----2-------0--0----0-------3--3----3--------|
  B|--0--0----0-------3--3----3-------1--1----1-------0--0----0--------|
  G|--0--0----0-------2--2----2-------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  D|--0--0----0-------4--4----4-------2--2----2-------0--0----0--------|
  A|--2--2----2-------0--0----0-------3--3----3-------2--2----2--------|
  E|--3--3----3-------0--0----0-----------------------3--3----3--------|

  e|--0--0----0-------2--2----2-------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  B|--1--1----1-------3--3----3-------0--0----0-------1--1----1--------|
  G|--0--0----0-------4--4----4-------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  D|--2--2----2-------0--0----0-------2--2----2-------2--2----2--------|
  A|--3--3----3-------0--0----0-------2--2----2-------3--3----3--------|
  E|------------------2--2----2-------0--0----0------------------------|


Intro (with the ‘oooooo’s):
  e|--3--3----3-------2--2----2-------0--0----0-------3--3----3--------|
  B|--0--0----0-------3--3----3-------1--1----1-------0--0----0--------|
  G|--0--0----0-------2--2----2-------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  D|--0--0----0-------4--4----4-------2--2----2-------0--0----0--------|
  A|--2--2----2-------0--0----0-------3--3----3-------2--2----2--------|
  E|--3--3----3-------0--0----0-----------------------3--3----3--------|
     Oooooo-oooo     Oooooo-oooo     Oooooo-oooo     Oooooo-oooo

  e|--0--0----0-------2--2----2-------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  B|--1--1----1-------3--3----3-------0--0----0-------1--1----1--------|
  G|--0--0----0-------4--4----4-------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  D|--2--2----2-------0--0----0-------2--2----2-------2--2----2--------|
  A|--3--3----3-------0--0----0-------2--2----2-------3--3----3--------|
  E|------------------2--2----2-------0--0----0------------------------|
    Oooooo-oooo      Oooooo-oooo     Oooooo-oooo     Oooooo-oooo


Verse 1:
  e|--3--3----3-------2--2----2---------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  B|--0--0----0-------3--3----3---------1--1----1-------0--0----0--------|
  G|--0--0----0-------2--2----2---------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  D|--0--0----0-------4--4----4---------2--2----2-------0--0----0--------|
  A|--2--2----2-------0--0----0---------2--2----2------------------------|
  E|--3--3----3-------0--0----0------------------------------------------|
      Somewhere       over the rainbow way up           high

  e|--0--0----0-------3--3--3------------------2--2----2------0--0----0--0|
  B|--1--1----1-------0--0--0------------------3--3----3------0--0----0--1|
  G|--0--0----0-------0--0--0------------------2--2----2------0--0----0--0|
  D|--2--2----2-------0--0--0------------------0--0----0------2--2----2--2|
  A|--3--3----3-------2--2--2---------------------------------2--2----2--3|
  E|----------------------------------------------------------0--0----0---|
      And the         dreams that you dream of once in a      lullaby

  e|--3--3----3-------2--2----2---------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  B|--0--0----0-------3--3----3---------1--1----1-------0--0----0--------|
  G|--0--0----0-------2--2----2---------0--0----0-------0--0----0--------|
  D|--0--0----0-------4--4----4---------2--2----2-------0--0----0--------|
  A|--2--2----2-------0--0----0---------2--2----2------------------------|
  E|--3--3----3-------0--0----0------------------------------------------|
   Oh somewhere       over the rainbow  blue birds      fly

  e|--0--0----0---3--3--3---------2--2----2---0--0----0-------------0-|
  B|--1--1----1---0--0--0---------3--3----3---0--0----0-------------1-|
  G|--0--0----0---0--0--0---------2--2----2---0--0----0-------------0-|
  D|--2--2----2---0--0--0---------0--0----0---2--2----2-------------2-|
  A|--3--3----3---2--2--2---------------------2--2----2-------------3-|
  E|------------------------------------------0--0----0---------------|
      And the     dreams that you dream of    dreams really do come true


Verse 2:
e|--3--3----3-----3--3----3------2--2----2-----2--2----2-------0-0--0--0-|
B|--0--0----0-----0--0----0------3--3----3-----3--3----3-------0-0--0--1-|
G|--0--0----0-----0--0----0------2--2----2-----2--2----2-------0-0--0--0-|
D|--0--0----0-----0--0----0------4--4----4-----4--4----4-------2-2--2--0-|
A|--2--2----2-----2--2----2------0--0----0-----0--0----0-------2-2--2--2-|
E|--3--3----3-----3--3----3------0--0----0-----0--0----0---------------3-|
    Someday I’ll wish upon a starWake up where TheCloudsAre FarBehind me

  e|--3-3--3-------3-3--3--------2-2---2-------2-2---2----------0--0---0-|
  B|--0-0--0-------0-0--0--------3-3---3-------3-3---3----------0--0---0-|
  G|--0-0--0-------0-0--0--------2-2---2-------2-2---2----------0--0---0-|
  D|--0-0--0-------0-0--0--------4-4---4-------4-4---4----------2--2---2-|
  A|--2-2--2-------2-2--2--------0-0---0-------0-0---0----------2--2---2-|
  E|--3-3--3-------3-3--3--------0-0---0-------0-0---0-------------------|
Where trouble MeltsLikeLemonDropsHigh above TheChimneyTopsThat’sWhere

  e|---0-----------------------------------------------------|
  B|---1-----------------------------------------------------|
  G|---0-----------------------------------------------------|
  D|---2-----------------------------------------------------|
  A|---3-----------------------------------------------------|
  E|---------------------------------------------------------|
you’ll find me

Hallelujah chords
Leonard Cohen (live London version)

C Am C Am C Am C Am

         C                 Am
Now I've heard there was a secret chord,
     C                    Am
that David played, and it pleased the Lord
    F                G               C       G
But you don't really care for music, do you?
   C                  F           G
It goes like this the fourth, the fifth,
    Am              F
the minor fall, the major lift
    G               Em          Am
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     Am
Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     C G C    G
Hallelu  jah

     C                        Am
Your faith was strong but you needed proof,
    C               Am
you saw her bathing on the roof
    F              G             C         G
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
    C             F       G
She tied you to a kitchen chair,
    Am                         F
she broke your throne, and she cut your hair
    G                  Em            Am
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

     F
Hallelujah
     Am
Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     C G C    G
Hallelu  jah

     C               Am
Now, maybe there's a God above,
    C          Am
and all I ever learned from love,
    F               G              C        G
was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
     C                 F       G
It's not a cry you can hear at night,
     Am                 F
it's not somebody who's seen the light,
       G               Em          Am
it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

     F
Hallelujah
     Am
Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     C G C    G
Hallelu  jah

    C                 Am    
Oh, people, I ve been here before,
  C                    Am
I know this room, I've walked this floor
  F             G             C        G
I used to live alone before I knew you.
     C                     F      G
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Am            F
Love is not a victory march
       G               Em          Am
it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

     F
Hallelujah
     Am
Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     C G C    G
Hallelu  jah

            C        Am
There was a time you let me know,
       C            Am
what's really going on below
    F             G              C       G
But now you never show it to me, do you?
      C             F        G
And remember when I moved in you
    Am            F
The holy dove was moving too
    G               Em            Am
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

     F
Hallelujah
     Am
Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     C G C    G
Hallelu  jah

     C                Am
I ve done my best, it wasn't much,
  C                   Am
I couldn't feel, so I learned to touch
     F                        G       C       G
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
    C              F        G
And even though it all went wrong
     Am               F
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
     G             Em              Am
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

     F
Hallelujah
     Am
Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     C G C    G
Hallelu  jah

     F
Hallelujah
     Am
Hallelujah
     F
Hallelujah
     C G C    G
Hallelu  jah

Title: LET IT BE (Beatles)

      C              G                 Am          F
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
                C                 G              F  C/E Dm C
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be


And in my hour of darkness, She is standing right in front of me

Speaking words of wisdom, Let it be

Am         G          F          C
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
G                C              F  C/E Dm C
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be


And when the broken hearted people, Living in the world agree

There will be an answer, let it be


But though they may be parted, There is still a chance that they may see

There will be an answer, let it be


CHORUS: Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
  |
  | There will be an answer, let it be
  |
  | Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
  |
  | Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

LEAD

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be


And when the night is cloudy,

There is still a light that shines on me

Shine on till tomorrow, let it be


I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

CHORUS
intro: G  D  Em  C  G  D  C  (Tab*1)  G
          G                     D                Em          C - G                 D              C   (Tab*1)
          When I find myself in times of trouble mother Mary comes to me - Speaking words of wisdom, let it be,
          And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be,

                 Em         D          C          G      
          Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, Let it be
                          D             C     (Tab*1)
          Wisper words of wisdom, let it be


          And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree- -There will be an answer, let it be
          For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see
          There will be an answer, let it be

          Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, Let it be
          Ther will be an answer, let it be

          Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, Let it be
          Wisper words of wisdom, let it be

          (Tab*2) Solo:(vers)

          Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, Let it be
          Wisper words of wisdom, let it be

          And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me
          Shine until tomorrow, let it be
          I wake up to the sound of music mother Mary comes to me-   Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

          Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, Let it be
          There will be an answer, let it be

          Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, Let it be
          Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
--
LET IT BE ME: The EVERLY BROTHERS (M.Curtis/G. Becaud) 82 - 4/4
|     |: One measure of 4-counts. /      : Down stroke or break(s)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++INTRO:

G    |D    |C    |Bm  D  |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------1:

G            |D               |Em          |Bm             |
  I BLESS THE DAY- I FOUND YOU,   I WANT TO STAY- AROUND YOU,

C         |G       |C     D7   |G    |
  AND SO I BEG YOU,   LET IT BE ME.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------2:

G                |D               |Em            |Bm               |
  DON'T TAKE THIS HEA-VEN FROM ONE,   IF YOU MUST CLI-NG TO SOME ONE,

C            |G    |C     D7   |G    |
  NOW AND FOR-EVER,   LET IT BE ME.===CHORUS:

C             |Bm        |C           |G         |
  EACH TIME WE MEET LOVE,   I FIND COM-PLETE LOVE,

Am             |Bm         |C                |B   D7 |
   WITHOUT YOUR SWEET LOVE,   WHAT WOULD LIVE BE   -.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------3:

G         |D                |Em            |Bm           |
  SO NEVER LEA-VE ME LONELY,    TELL ME YOU LO-VE ME ONLY,

C             |G      |C     D7   |G    |
  AND THAT YOU ALWAYS,   LET IT BE ME.
====================================================================CHORUS:

                        /  /                        /  /
C             |Bm       Bm-G|C           |G         G-Bm|
  EACH TIME WE MEET LOVE,      I FIND COM-PLETE LOVE,

                           /  /
Am             |Bm         Bm-G|C                |B  D7  |
   WITHOUT YOUR SWEET LOVE,       WHAT WOULD LIVE BE   -.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++OUTRO:

G         |D                |Em            |Bm          |
  SO NEVER LEA-VE ME LONELY,    TELL ME YOU LO-VE ME ONLY,

                             / (break)             /  /
C             |G      |C    |D           |G   |D   D7|G
  AND THAT YOU ALWAYS,          LET IT BE ME.
UNE ALL STRINGS DOWN A HALF-STEP/SEMITONE (OPTIONAL)

Chords used:

C.... 332010    G/B.. X2000X
Am... X02210
G.... 320003   G7... 320001
F.... 133211   Em... 022000                                      


Intro: C (picked or strummed - listen to the song and it's simple enough)


Verse 1:

C -                                             G/B     Am
I am just a poor boy - Though my story's seldom told,

        G -               G7                              C

I have squandered my resistance
For a pocket full of mumbles such are promises.

     G/B      Am
All lies and jest,

         G                F
Still a man hears what he wants to hear

                   C    G  C
And disregards the rest.



Verse 2:


        C
When I left my home and my family

               G/B    Am
I was no more than a boy

        G
In the company of strangers,

        G7                         C
In the quiet of a railway station running scared.

G/B     Am           G              F
Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters

                        C
Where the ragged people go

         G              F              C
Looking for the places only the would know.

Chorus 1:


        Am          Em-        Am -        G7                            C

Lie la lie, lie la lie lie, lie la lie,
 Lie la lie,

Lie la lie la lie la lie la la la la lie.


Verse 3:


        C
Asking only workmans wages

                G/B   Am
I come looking for a job

               G
But I get no offers,

        G7                                 C
Just a come-on from the whores on Seventh Avenue.

  G/B    Am               G               F
I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome

                     C           G            C
I took some comfort there, la la la la la.



Musical bridge:

C, C G/B Am, G, G7, C
C G/B Am, G F, F C, G F, C


Chorus 2: (Same as chorus one)


Verse 4:

     C -             G/B   Am

Then I'm laying out my winter clothes - And wishing I was gone,

       G
Going home

           G7                           C
Where the New York City winters aren't bleeding me,

Em           Am         G     C
Bleeding me ____ Going home.



Verse 5:


        C
In the clearing stands the boxer

              G/B      Am
And a fighter by his trade

       G
And he carries the reminders

    G7
Of Every glove that layed him down

    C
Or cut him till he cried out
   
             G/B     Am
In his anger and his shame,

      G             F
"I am leaving, I am leaving!"

                      C       G, F, C
But the fighter still remains.



Chorus 3: (Same) Repeat X8

Outro:


C, C G/B Am, G, G7, C
C G/B Am, G F, F C, G F, C
\
           Lean on me - Bill Withers
Part 1 and 2:  C                           F      C     Em   G    - C     F    C   - G C
Verse
C                F   Sometimes in our lives   C     we all have pain
            Em   G
We all have sorrow
C                F  -                 C              G      C
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow
Chorus
C                           F      C     Em   G    - C     F    C   - G C
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Verse
Please swallow your pride
If I have things
you need to borrow
For no one can fill
those of your needs
That you don't let show
Chorus

Verse
If there is a load you have to bear That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load If you just call me
C                                    G      C - C                       G    C
So just call on me brother, when you need a hand - We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand - We all need somebody to lean on

Yesterday chords - The Beatles
G  G  G  G
G      F#m    B7      Em      D C - C      D7        G    -    Em   A        C     G- B7       Em  D  C      D7        G   - B7     Em  D     C      D7   G  D C G
G        F#m       B7                 Em      D C
Yesterday,  all my troubles seemed so far away
C      D7                      G      
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
    Em   A        C     G
Oh, I  believe in yesterday

Suddenly,  I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

B7       Em  D  C           D7                 G
Why, she had to go, I don't know, she wouldn't say
B7     Em  D     C            D7             G  D C G
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday,  love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Why, she had to go, I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

\Yesterday,  love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
G       A7      C       G
Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm-mmm-mmmmm

http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/ 

"She Loves You “ (J. W. Lennon - J. P. McCartney)
Intro:      G                     Em -       Bm             D
    Em  -        A -      C                     G6
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

Verse 1:

     G                     Em -       Bm             D
You think you've lost your love
Well I saw her yesterday
It's you she's thinking of
And she told me what to say

Chorus:

[1: She says  3: Because] she loves you
                          Em    [xx5003  xx4002  xx2000]
And you know that can't be bad
        Cm
Yes she loves you
                           D
And you know you should be glad

Verse 2:

She said you hurt her so
She almost lost her mind
But now she says she knows
You're not the hurting kind
[repeat chorus]
--

Blackbird – Beatles- the chords seem a little weird but once you get your head round them it's actually quite a simple and great song to play-    G         Am7            G/B      G*  -             C          C#dim   D        D#dim     Em   Em(maj7)   -         D   C#dim  C  Cm  G/B           A7               D7          G  - 3 1 2 10 3 2 5 4 8-  5 4 3 2 1 0

G        (3,2,0,0,0,3)    Am7      (x,0,2,0,1,0)  G/B      (x,2,0,0,3,x)     G*       (x,10,12,0,12,x)
C        (x,3,x,0,5,0)    C#dim    (x,4,x,0,5,3)   D        (x,5,x,0,7,x)     D#dim    (x,6,x,0,7,5)
Em       (x,7,x,0,8,x)  Em(maj7) (x,6,x,0,8,x)
Cm       (x,3,x,0,4,x)     A7       (x,0,2,0,2,0)
D7       (x,x,0,2,1,2)     D7sus4   (x,x,0,0,1,x)
F        (x,8,x,0,10,x)    C/E      (x,7,x,0,8,x)
Dm       (x,5,x,0,6,x)     Bb6      (x,1,x,0,3,x)

INTRO:       | G  Am7  G/B | G*        
             G         Am7            G/B      G*
VERSE 1:     blackbird singing in the dead of night
             C          C#dim   D        D#dim     Em   Em(maj7)
             take these broken wings and learn to fly
             D   C#dim  C  Cm  G/B           A7               D7          G
             all your life,    you were only waiting for this moment to arise

LINK 1:      | C  G/B  A7  | D7sus4  G   |

             G         Am7            G/B      G*
VERSE 2:     blackbird singing in the dead of night
             C          C#dim    D      D#dim     Em   Em(maj7)
             take these sunken eyes and learn to see
             D   C#dim  C  Cm  G/B           A7               D7             G
             all your life,    you were only waiting for this moment to be free
             F   C/E   Dm  C    Bb6  C
BRIDGE 1:    black - bird    fly____
             F   C/E   Dm     Bb6  A7
             black - bird    fly
                       D7sus4              (G)
             into the light of a dark black night

LINK 2:      |(G) Am7  G/B | G*          | C  C#dim  D  D#dim | Em  Em(maj7) |

             | D  C#dim    | C  Cm       | G/B  A7  D7sus4  G |

             F   C/E   Dm  C    Bb6  C
BRIDGE 2:    black - bird    fly____
             F   C/E   Dm  C  Bb6  A7
             black - bird    fly
                       D7sus4              (G)
             into the light of a dark black night

LINK 3:      |(G) Am7  G/B | G*    | G     | G     |

             | G  Am7  G/B | C  G/B  A7  | D7sus4 |
  G         Am7            G/B      G*  -             C          C#dim   D        D#dim     Em   Em(maj7)   -         D   C#dim  C  Cm  G/B           A7               D7          G
VERSE 3:     blackbird singing in the dead of night
             take these broken wings and learn to fly
             all your life,    you were only waiting for this moment to arise

             C        G/B  A7               D7sus4     G
CODA:        you were only waiting for this moment to arise
             you were only waiting for this moment to arise


Blackbird- At "d.s. coda" go back and play from "coda" to "to coda" then skip back to "d.s. coda" and play to end.
   G         Am7            G/B      G*  -             C          C#dim   D        D#dim     Em   Em(maj7)   -         D   C#dim  C  Cm  G/B           A7               D7          G  - 3 1 2 10 3 2 5 4 8-  5 4 3 2 1 0

               gliss.
E |---------------/--| |----------------------------------|
B |-0-----1-----3/---| |-12----12---12----12----12---12---|
G3|-|--0--|--0--|----|4|--|--0---------0---|--0---------0-|
D4|-|-----|-----|-/--|4|--|----------------|--------------|
A |-|-----0-----2/---| |-10------10-------10------10------|
E |-3----------------| |----------------------------------|

    coda        gliss.
E |----------------/--| |----------------------------------|
B |--0-----1-----3/---| |-12----12---12----12----12---12---|
G3|.-|--0--|--0--|----|4|--|--0---------0---|--0---------0-|
D4|.-|-----|-----|-/--|4|--|----------------|--------------|
A |--|-----0-----2/---| |-10------10-------10------10------|
E |--3----------------| |----------------------------------|


E |-0-----3-----2-----5----|-3----3---3----3----3---3---|
B |-|-----|-----|-----|----|-|-------------|------------|
G4|-|--0--|--0--|--0--|--0-|-|--0-------0--|--0-------0-|
D4|-|-----|-----0-----|----|-2------2------1------1-----|
A |-3-----4-----------6----|----------------------------|
E |------------------------|----------------------------|

E |-2-----3----| |-----------------------------|
B |-|-----|----| |--5----5---5----4----4---4---|
G2|-|--0--|--0-|4|--|--0-------0--|--0-------0-|
D4|-0-----|----|4|--|-------------|------------|
A |-------4----| |--3------3------3------3-----|
E |------------| |-----------------------------|


E |----------------------------|----------------------------|
B |-3----3---3----2----2---2---|-1----1---1----0----0---0---|
G4|-|--0-------0--|--0-------0-|-|--0-------0--|--0-------0-|
D4|-|-------------|------------|-0------0------|------------|
A |-2------2------0------0-----|---------------|------------|
E |----------------------------|---------------3------3-----|

   To coda
   ___________________________________________
  |1.
  |
E |-0------------------------|------------------------------|
B |-|-----3-----2----2---2---|-1----1---1----0----0---0-----|
G4|-|--0--|--0--|--0-------0-|-|--0-------0--|--0-------0--.|
D4|-|-----|-----|------0-----|-0------0------|-------------.|
A |-3-----2-----0------------|---------------|--------------|
E |--------------------------|---------------3------3-------|

   ________________________
  |2.
  |
E |-------------------------|-----------------------------|
B |--10----8-----6-----5----|--3----3---3----5----5---5---|
G4|.-|--0--|--0--|--0--|--0-|--|--0-------0--|--0-------0-|
D4|.-|-----|-----|-----|----|--|-------------|------------|
A |--8-----7-----5-----3----|--1------1------3------3-----|
E |-------------------------|-----------------------------|

E |------------------------|-----------------------------|
B |-10----8-----6-----5----|--3----3---3----2----2---2---|
G4|-|--0--|--0--|--0--|--0-|--|--0-------0--|--0-------0-|
D4|-|-----|-----|-----|----|--|-------------|------------|
A |-8-----7-----5-----3----|--1------1------0------0-----|
E |------------------------|-----------------------------|
                                 gliss.                  gliss.
E |--------------| |----------------/---| |----------------------/-------\---|
B |-1----1---1---| |--0-----1-----3/----| |-12---12--12---12\---/---12----\--|
G2|-|--0-------0-|3|--|--0--|--0--|-/---|4|--|-0--------0--|-\--|-------0-|--|
D4|-0------0-----|4|--|-----|-----2/----|4|--|-------------|----|---------|--|
A |--------------| |--|-----0-----------| |-10-----10-----10\---\-10------/--|
E |--------------| |--3-----------------| |------------------\---\-------/---|
                                                            2x
   _________________________
  |1.                        
  |                          
E |-------3-----2-----5----|-3----3---3----3----3---3----|
B |-0-----|-----|-----|----|-|-------------|-------------|
G4|-|--0--|--0--|--0--|--0-|-|--0-------0--|--0-------0--|
D4|-|-----|-----0-----|----|-2------2------1------1------|
A |-|-----4-----------6----|-----------------------------|
E |-3----------------------|-----------------------------|


E |-2-----3----| |-----------------------------|
B |-|-----|----| |--5---5---5----4----4---4----|
G2|-|--0--|--0-|4|--|-0-------0--|--0-------0--|
D4|-0-----|----|4|--|------------|-------------|
A |-------4----| |--3-----3------3------3------|
E |------------| |-----------------------------|

                                            __________________
                                                              |
                                                              |
E |----------------------------|------------------------------||
B |-3----3---3----2----2---2---|-1----1---1-----0----0---0----||
G4|-|--0-------0--|--0-------0-|-|--0-------0---|--0-------0-.||
D4|-|-------------|------------|-0------0-------|------------.||
A |-2------2------0------0-----|----------------|-------------||
E |----------------------------|----------------3------3------||

   _____________________
  |2.                                              _______/.\
  |                                               /       \
E |-----------------------------|---------------------| |----------|
B |-12---12--12---12---12--12---|-12---12---12---12---| |-12--12\--|
G4|--|-0--------0--|-0--------0-|--|-0--|-0--|-0--|-0-|2|--|---|-\-|
D4|--|-------------|------------|--|----|----|----|---|4|--|---|---|
A |-10-----10-----10-----10-----|-10---10---10---10---| |-10--10\--|
E |-----------------------------|---------------------| |--------\-|
                                                  \_______/


E |-------------------|-------------------| |---------------|
B |-0-----1-----3-----|--5-----3-----2----| |--1----1---1---|
G3|-|--0--|--0--|-0---|--|--0--|--0--|--0-|2|--|--0-------0-|
D4|-|-----|-----|-----|--|-----|-----|----|4|--0------0-----|
A |-|-----0-----2-----|--3-----2-----0----| |---------------|
E |-3-----------------|-------------------| |---------------|


    d.s. coda
E |--------------------------|----------------------------|
B |-5-----3-----2----2---2---|--1----1---1---0----0---0---|
G4|-|--0--|--0--|--0-------0-|--|--0-------0-|--0-------0-|
D4|-|-----|-----|------------|--0------0-----|------------|
A |-3-----2-----0------0-----|---------------|------------|
E |--------------------------|---------------3------3-----|


                                                     /.\
E |--------------------------|---------------------3--3-||
B |-5-----3-----2----2---2---|--1----1---1----0----0--0-||
G4|-|--0--|--0--|--0-------0-|--|--0-------0--|----0--0-||
D4|-|-----|-----|------------|--0------0------|----0--0-||
A |-3-----2-----0------0-----|----------------|---------||
E |--------------------------|----------------3---------||

1 comment:

  1. Usher - Oh My Gosh
    Bm7 - x24232
    Intro:
    Em D Bm7 C
    Oh myyyy gosh
    Baby let me...
    Em D Bm7 - C
    I did it again, so i'm gone let the beat drop C
    Oh myyy...
    Chorus:

    Em D
    Baby let me love you downnn
    Bm7 C
    There's so many ways to love ya
    Em D
    Baby I can break you downnn
    Bm7 C
    There's so many ways to love ya
    Em D
    I mean like, ooh my gosh i'm soo in love
    Bm7 C
    I found you finally, it make me want to say
    Em D Bm7 C
    Oh, oh , oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
    Ohh myy gosh
    Em D Bm7 C
    Oh, oh , oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
    You make me want to say
    Em D Bm7 C
    Oh, oh , oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,


    Verse 1:
    Em D - Bm7 C
    I fell in love with shawty when I see her on the dance floor
    She was dancing sexy, pop, pop, popping, dropping, dropping low
    Never ever has a lady hit me on the first sight
    This was something special, this was just like dynamite
    Honey got a * like pow, pow, pow
    Em D
    Honey got some * like wow, oh wow
    Em D
    Girl you know i'm loving your, loving your style
    Em
    Check, check, check, check, check, checking you out like,
    Bm7 C
    Oooooh she got it all
    Em
    Sexy from her head to toes
    Bm7
    and I want it all, it all, it all
    Chorus:

    Em D - Bm7 C
    Baby let me love you downnn - There's so many ways to love ya
    Baby I can break you downnn
    There's so many ways to love ya
    I mean like, ooh my gosh i'm so in love
    I found you finally, it make me want to say
    Em D Bm7 C
    Oh, oh , oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
    Ohh myy gosh
    Oh, oh , oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
    You make me want to say
    Oh, oh , oh, oh, oh, oh, you make me want to say, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh


    Verse 2:

    Em D
    Feel so ? for honey out of all the girls up in this club
    Bm7 C
    This one got me whipped, just off one look, yep I fell in love
    Em D
    This one something special, this one just like dynamite
    Bm7 C
    oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, out of sight
    Em D
    Fell in love with honey like my, oh my
    Em D
    Honey looking wonderful; fly, so fly
    Em D
    Honey like a supermodel; my, oh my
    Bm7 C
    Baby how you do that, make a grown man cry?
    Bm7 C
    Oooooh she got it all
    Em
    Sexy from her head to toes
    Bm7
    and I want it all, it all, it all

    ReplyDelete