Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mraz remedy
/ Jason Mraz                     /  / The Remedy (I Won't Worry)     //________________________________/
 Chords:
  intro/chorus/bridge           verse                  final pre-chorus
     Gm   Eb   Bb    F    Dm      G    C    F    Bb      Bb   Eb   Ab   C#
e:---3---------6----------5--- ---3---------1-------- ---6---------4---------:
B:---3----8----6----10----6--- ---3----5----1----3--- ---6----8----4----6----:
G:---3----8----7----10----7--- ---4----5----2----3--- ---7----8----5----6----:
D:---5----8----8----10----7--- ---5----5----3----3--- ---8----8----6----6----:
A:---5----6----8-----8----5--- ---5----3----3----1--- ---8----6----6----4----:
E:---3---------6-------------- ---3---------1-------- ---6---------4---------:
 Intro:
||: Gm  Eb | Bb  F | Dm  Eb | Bb  F :||

(the band plays in the second time,
 break on the last F before the verse)
 Verse:
||: G  C | F  Bb :|| 4x (break on the last F)
 Pre-Chorus:
similar to Verse
 Chorus:
||: Bb  Eb | Fsus4 | Gm  Dm | Eb  F :||

 Interlude:
similar to ½ Intro
 Verse

 Pre-Chorus

 Chorus

Bridge:
||: Gm | Eb | Bb | F :||

 Final Pre-Chorus:
||: Bb  Eb | Ab  C# :|| 4x, (break on Ab the last time)


 2x Chorus, then fade out during one Chorus
__

2. I’m Yours

A   E  F#m    D  - up 2 frets
G   D   Em    C  - up 4 frets
B   F#   G#   E
     B     F#   Abm    E     Em    A
e|---7-----2-----4-----0-----0-----5---|
B|---7-----2-----4-----0-----0-----5---|
G|---9-----3-----4-----1-----0-----6---|
D|---9-----4-----6-----2-----2-----7---|
A|---8-----4-----6-----2-----2-----7---|
E|---7-----2-----4-----0-----0-----5---|


         B
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
  F#
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
  Abm                                    E
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

           B
Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my best test
    F#m
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
  Abm                                      E
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

    B           F#               Abm
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
          E
It cannot wait, I'm yours

     B                              F#
Well open up your mind and see like me
                                   Abm
Open up your plans and then you're free
                                     E
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love

B                                                   F#
Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
                   Abm
We're just one big family
                                      E                          (Em)
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

   B           F#               Abm                    E
So I won't hesitate no more, no more_It cannot wait, I'm sure
           B             F#                Abm                      E
There's no need to complicate, our time is short-This is our fate, I'm yours
B                          F#
D-D-do do you, but do you, D-D-do
    Abm
But do you want to come on
E
Scooch on over closer dear
                      (A)
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed

I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue

    B           F#               Abm
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
          E
It cannot wait, I'm yours
B
Open up your mind and see like me
F#
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Abm
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
           E
(It cannot wait, I'm sure)
B So please don't, please don't, please don't
                                F#
(There's no need to complicate) There's no need to complicate
                    Abm
(Our time is short) 'Cause our time is short
                   E
(This is our fate) This is, this is, this is our fate
    B
I'm yours

Rainbow Connection 
Capo 2nd fret. All chords relative to capo.
Intro: G, Em, C, D

G                 Em  -        C                 D
Why are there so many, Songs about rainbows, And what's on the other side.
Rainbows are visions,
But only illusions,
G                     Em            C         D
Rainbows have nothing to hide.
C  
What's so amazing,
G                            D
That it keeps us star gazing,
C                            D                Em And what do they think we might see.
C                           D   Oh, someday we'll find it,
The Rainbow Connection, The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Have you been half asleep, And have you heard the voices, Well, I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound, That calls the young sailors, Their voice might be one and the same.
I've.. heard it too many, many, many times to ignore it, And I think it might be.. oh..
C                     D   - G                   Em  - C                  D                  G
Someday we'll find it,
The Rainbow Connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.
James Morrison - Man In The Mirror (Michael Jackson Cover)
Tuning: Standard    0 4 5 7
Intro:
|---7----7----7-------0-----|
|-9-7--7-7--5----4-5--2-----|
|-9----8----6----4----2-----|
|---------------------2-----|
|---------------------------|
|---------------------------| (x2)
Verse:
E         Abm          C#m    B          A
I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life
E                     Abm   C#m   -               B       A
It's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference Gonna make it right
   E               Abm    C#m            B
As I, turn up the collar on my favorite winter coatA This wind is blowin' my  mind
           E            Abm             C#m     
I see the kids in the street, with not enough to eat
B         A   Who am I, to be blind? Pretending not to see their needs
Bridge:
F#m                  Abm-    A                Abm
A summer's disregard, a broken bottle top- And a one man's soul
F#m                           Abm                   A             B
They follow each other on the wind ya' know-'Cause they got nowhere to go That's why I want you to know
Chorus:
E    Abm               A          B
I'm starting with the man in the mirro-r-I'm asking him to change his ways
E        Abm               A           Bb          -- B
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
                                          E   Abm   C#m   B   A
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

Na na na, na na na, na na, na nah
Verse 2:
I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
It's time that I realize
That there are some with no home, not a nickel to loan
              A
Could it be really me, pretending that they're not alone?
Bridge:
A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart And a washed-out dream
They follow the pattern of the wind, ya' see
Cause they got no where to beThat's why I'm starting with me
Chorus:
E    Abm               A          B
I'm starting with the man in the mirror - I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer-If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
Repeat
E    -                                        F   Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
F     Am              Bb          C I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways And no message could have been any clearer
         C If you wanna make the world a better place C                                          Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
C  You gotta get it right, while you got the time
C7                          F You can't close your, your mind
     Am         Bb        C        F        Am  Bb  C  That man, that man, that man, that man, oh yeah
Outro:
F         Am               Bb        B  And no message could have been any clearer
         CIf you wanna make the world a better place
                                F  Am  Dm  C  Bb                             Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

Train-Drive By-
Intro:
C#m - C#m
Verse 1:
C#m                                    A
  On the other side of a street I knew Stood a girl that looked like you
E                          B
I guess that's déjà vu But I thought this can't be true
      C#m                      A
Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe
   E                           B
Or where ever to get away from me
Pre-Chorus:
F#m                   A  -     C#m                B
 Oh but that one night Was more than just right
 I didn't leave you cause I was all through
F#m                  A  -    Ab                 Ab7
 Oh I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell
 Because I really fell for you
Chorus:
A                E                    B                   C#m  B    
 Oh I swear to ya I'll be there for ya This is not a drive by
A              E                   B                    Cdim      
 Just a shy guy looking for a 2-ply Hefty bag to hold my love
A                 E                   B                       C#m                        
 When you move me everything is groovy They don't like it sue me
             B     A               E                                                   
 The way you do me Oh I swear to ya I'll be there for ya
F#m                 Ab7             This is not a drive by
Verse 2:
C#m                                    A
 On the other side of a downward spiral My love for you went viral
E                          B              C#m      A
 And I loved you every mile you drove away But now here you are again            
 So let's skip the "how you been"
    E                                   B
 And get down to the "more than friends" at last
Pre-Chorus:
F#m                   A  -    C#m                B
 Oh but that one night Was still the highlight
 I didn't neeed you until I came to
F#m                 A  -    Ab                 Ab7
 And I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell
 Because I really fell for you
Chorus:
             B     A               E                                                   
 The way you do me Oh I swear to ya I'll be there for ya
F#m                 Ab7                                                          
 This is not a drive by
Bridge:
F#m7      C#m       A       B  A
Please believe that when I leave
        Ab            C#m                
There's nothing up my sleeve but love for
B  You And a little time to get my head together too
Verse 3:
C#m                                  A  = E                          B
 On the other side of a street I knew Stood a girl that looked like you
 I guess that's déjà vu But I thought this can't be true, Cause
Chorus: A                E                    B                   C#m  B    
 Oh I swear to ya I'll be there for ya This is not a drive by
 Just a shy guy looking for a 2-ply Hefty bag to hold my love
 When you move me everything is groovy They don't like it sue me
             B     A               E                                                   
 The way you do me Oh I swear to ya I'll be there for ya

F#m                 Ab7                                                   This is not a drive by

No comments:

Post a Comment