Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MORE

Taylor Swift 22



Intro-
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4

G               Dsus4         Cadd9             Dsus4
It feels like a perfect night, to dress up like hipsters And make fun of our exes,  uh uh, uh uh
It feels like a perfect night, for breakfast at midnight To fall in love with strangers,  uh uh, uh uh

(*chords = 1 strum/beat)

G     *Dsus4-      Cadd9           Dsus4                   G
Yeaaaah
We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical, oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines
     Cadd9-once
It's time, uh uh


(*chords = 1 strum/beat)
G                  *Dsus4 Cadd9                   *Em7 Dsus4
 I don't know about you,    but I'm feeling twenty-two
                    *Cadd9   Dsus4                      G
Everything will be alright if,  you keep me next to you
                    *Dsus4 Cadd9               *Em7 Dsus4
You don't know about me,     but I bet you want to
                    *Cadd9   Dsus4                              G
Everything will be alright if,  we just keep dancing like we're
      *D4 Cadd9          Dsus4
Twenty-twooooo, twenty-twooooo


G             Dsus4 - Cadd9              Dsus4
It seems like one of those nights
 This place is too crowded
Too many cool kids,  uh uh, uh uh
It seems like one of those nights
 We ditch the whole scene
And end up dreaming instead of sleeping


G     *Dsus4-      Cadd9           Dsus4                   G
Yeaaaah
We're happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way
It's miserable and magical, oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks
     Cadd9
It's time, uh uh


G                  *Dsus4 Cadd9                   *Em7 Dsus4
 I don't know about you,    but I'm feeling twenty-two
                    *Cadd9   Dsus4                      G
Everything will be alright if,  you keep me next to you
                    *Dsus4 Cadd9               *Em7 Dsus4
You don't know about me,     but I bet you want to
                    *Cadd9   Dsus4                              G
Everything will be alright if,  we just keep dancing like we're
      *D4 Cadd9          Dsus4
Twenty-twooooo, twenty-twooooo
                   G          *D4 Cadd9          Dsus4
I don't know about you, twenty-twooooo, twenty-twoooo
G             Dsus4
It feels like one of those nights
Cadd9       
 We ditch the whole scene
G             Cadd9
It feels like one of those nights
Dsus4
 We won't be sleeping
G             Dsus4  - Cadd9                                  
It feels like one of those nights
 You look like bad news
                Dsus4             G-once
I gotta have you, I gotta have you
        G G G G G
Oh, oh, yeah yeah

G                  *Dsus4 Cadd9                   *Em7 Dsus4
 I don't know about you,    but I'm feeling twenty-two
                    *Cadd9   Dsus4                      G
Everything will be alright if,  you keep me next to you
                    *Dsus4 Cadd9               *Em7 Dsus4
You don't know about me,     but I bet you want to
                    *Cadd9   Dsus4                              G
Everything will be alright if,  we just keep dancing like we're
      *D4 Cadd9          Dsus4
Twenty-twooooo, twenty-twooooo
         G           *D4 Cadd9                 Dsus4
(Dancing like) twenty-twooooo,  yeah, twenty-twooooo,  yeah yeah

G             Dsus4  - Cadd9       

It feels like one of those nights - We ditch the whole scene
G             Cadd9  - Dsus4
It feels like one of those nights We won't be sleeping
G             Dsus4  - Cadd9                                  
It feels like one of those nights
 You look like bad news
                Dsus4          -mute  
I gotta have you,  I gotta have you!

Firework – Capo 1st Fret Ab- Ebm- Bb – C#- G    Em- C       D- G  Am-    C         D
G                 Em- C                          D- G                          Am-    C         D
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing

Taio Cruz Dynamite
Capo 4 - Am        G - C         F- or Bm- A- D- G- or C#m B E- A – Like Bostons’ Piece of Mind\
          Am            G - C         F  - C#m B E- A
I came to dance, dance, dance, dance, I hit the floor, cause
That's my plans, plans, plans, plans, I'm wearing all my favorite
Brands, brands, brands, brands Give me space for both my
Hands, hands, hands, hands
C             F
You, you
Am   G      C    F Cause it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on


8.  We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together


Cadd9 G D Em7

Cadd9 G
I remember when we broke up the first time
D Em7
saying this is it I've had enough cause like
Cadd9 G
we haven't seen each other in a month
D Em7
when you said you needed space what?

Cadd9 G
Then you come around again and say
D Em7
baby I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change
Cadd9 G
Trust me remember how that lasted for a day
D Em7
I say I hate you we break up you call me I love you

Cadd9 G D Em7
Ooh we called it off again last night
Cadd9 G D Em7
butooh this time I'm telling you I'm telling you

Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
We are never ever ever getting back together
Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
We are never ever ever getting back together
Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me
Cadd9 G D D
but we are never ever ever ever getting back together
Cadd9 G D Em7
like ever



Cadd9 G
I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
D Em7
and me falling for it screaming that I'm right
Cadd9 G
And you hide away and find your peace of mind
D Em7
with some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Cadd9 G D Em7
Ooh you called me up again tonight
Cadd9 G D Em7
But ooh this time I'm telling you I'm telling you

Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
We are never ever ever getting back together
Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
We are never ever ever getting back together
Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me
Cadd9 G D D
but we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
Ooh, ooh,
Cadd9 G D Em7 D/F#
ooh, oh







4.  I Knew You Were Trouble


Standard Tuning
W/ Capo on 4


Intro-
D


D                 
Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago
A
I was in your sights, you got me alone
Bm                              G
You found me, you found me, you found me-e-e-e-e

D
I guess you didn't care, and I guess liked that
    A
And when I fell hard, you took a step back
    Bm                      G          D
Without me, without me, without meeeee


              A                       Bm
And he's long gone, when he's next to me and I
       G                   -stop
Realize the blame is on me



(*one strum)
       Bm*             G*                        A*
'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
       D*       A*     Bm*
It's a shame on me now-ow
           G*                  A*
Flew me to places I'd never been
          D*     A*
'Till you put me down, oh
Bm              G                         A
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
       D        A      Bm
It's a shame on me now-ow
           G                   A
Flew me to places I'd never been
        D -mute                Bm
Now I'm lyin' on the cold hard ground!
Bm  G   A            D        A      Bm
Ahh  oh oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
Bm  G   A            D        A
Ahh  oh oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
D
aNd They'll tell You nOw
          A
yoU're the Lucky one
G
yeah, they'll tell you now
          A
you're the lucky one
   D
but can you tell me now
          A
you're the lucky one
G       D
oh, oh, oh...
Artist: Passenger Song: Let Her Go Am     F  -        G           Em  -               Am       F          G  Album: All the Little Lights
Capo on the 7th fret
Intro:
this is not the exact intro!! this should only give you an idea of how mike plays it!! use this tab and the chords above to figure it out!! its not that difficult ;)
Am                            F  -        G                            Em  -               Am       F          G
Am                            F  -        G                            Em  -               Am               F       
 F                       C  - G   - Am               F                           C       G
F                       C  - G   - Am              
_________________________________

                     F        G               Am    G                 F          G    Am

e|-----0-------------------------0--------------0--------0------------------3p0-------0---|
B|--3-----3--1-------1-----1--3-----3--1------1----3--3----3--1-------1----------1h3--1---|
G|--------------0h2--2--2----------------0h2---------------------0h2--2--2----------------|
D|-------------------3----3-------------------------------------------3-------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------0---|
E|----------------------------3--------------------3--3--------------------------3--------|

    G                F        G               Am    G                 F          G    Am

e|-----0-------------------------0--------------0--------0------------------3p0-------0---|
B|--3-----3--1-------1-----1--3-----3--1------1----3--3----3--1-------1----------1h3--1---|
G|--------------0h2--2--2----------------0h2---------------------0h2--2--2----------------|
D|-------------------3----3-------------------------------------------3-------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------0---|
E|--3-------------------------3--------------------3--3--------------------------3--------|

                       F                       C -              G                       Am
Well you only need the light when it s burning low - Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow
               F                           C       G
Only know your love her when you let her go
                      F                        C -              G                        Am
Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low
Only hate the road when you re missin  home
               F                         C
Only know your love her when you ve let her go
G -  And you let her go

Am   F   G   Em
Am   F   G

Am                            F  -        G                            Em
Staring at the bottom of your glass - Hoping one day you will make a dream last
               Am               F          G
The dreams come slow and goes so fast
    Am                          F  -      G                           Em
You see her when you close your eyes - Maybe one day you will understand why
               Am           F         G
Everything you touch all it dies
                       F                       C
Well you only need the light when it s burning low
              G                       Am
Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow
               F                           C       G
Only know your love her when you let her go
                      F                        C
Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low
              G                        Am
Only hate the road when you re missin  home
               F                         C
Only know your love her when you ve let her go
Am                            F
Staring at the ceiling in the dark
         G                     Em
Same old empty feeling in your heart
           Am                 F       G
Love comes slow and it goes so fast
         Am                      F  -                G                  Em
Well you see her when you fall asleep
But to never to touch and never to keep
                         Am
Because you loved her to much
                 F          G
And you dive too deep


CHORUS
14. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) Standard Tuning w/ Capo on 4 Intro-  D
      Bm                         G
All I knew this morning when I woke
                       A                   -mute
Is I know something now, know something now
               D
I didn't before
             Bm                     G
And all I've seen since 18 hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles and your smile in
    A                                   D
The back of my mind making me feel right

                                    Em7                             G
I just want to know you better know, you better know you, better now
                                    Bm               A              D
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
                                    Em7                             G
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
                         Bm        A
I just want to know you, know you, know you


      D              Bm      A G                           
                  
Cause all I know is we said hello
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name, everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
  A                       G -once/mute
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed

D
           Bm                           G
And all my walls stood tall, painted blue
                       A                               
But I'll take them down, take them down
   -mute                    D                   
And open up the door for you
          Bm                               G
And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time
A                                  D
Taking flight, making me feel right


                                    Em7                             G
I just want to know you better know, you better know you, better now
                                    Bm               A              D
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
                                    Em7                             G
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
                         Bm        A
I just want to know you, know you, know you

Cause all I know is we said hello
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name, everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed
                      G
Come back and tell me why
                      D                      A
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time
   Bm                    G
Ahhh And meet me there tonight
                     D                  A     
And let me know that it's not all in my mind


D                                   Em7                              G
 I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
                         Bm        A
I just want to know you, know you, know you
      D                          
Cause all I know is we said hello
    Bm                                
And your eyes look like coming home
  A                         G
All I know is a simple name, everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed

All I know is we said hello
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain
And everything has changed
All I know is a new found brightness
All my days, I'll know your face
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed
__
Artist: Lady Gaga
Song: Applause

Lady Gaga - Applause
Standard Tuning
Capo 3rd Fret
Em D C
Am D Em
For the entire song  -       Em        D         C         ­               Am      - D            Em
Verse :

Em  D          C
  I stand here waiting
    Am     D        Em
for you to bang the gong
 to crash the critic saying:
is it right or is it wrong?

Em  D    C            Am     D        Em                  
 If only fame had an IV baby could I bare,
Em D    C              Am             D          Em
 being away from you I found the vein put it in here.

Pre-Chorus :

I live for the applause, applause, applause.
I live for the applause-plause,
live for the applause-plause.
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.
The applause, applause, applause.


Chorus:
Em            D            C   - Am              D          Em
 Give me that thing that I love
(i'll turn turn the lights out)
 Put your hands up make'em touch
(make it real loud) x2

Em      D         C- Am       D     Em
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
 Make it real loud
(put your hands up make'em touch)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E x2

Verse :
Em D   C
 I overheard your theory,
Am         D      Em
 nostalgia's for geeks.
Em D          C
 I guess sir, if you say so,
Am               D        Em
 some of us just like to read.

Em   D      C
 One second I'm a Kunst fan,
Am            D         Em
 suddenly the Kunst is me.
Em   D       C
 Pop culture was in art now,
Am              D       Em
Art's in Pop culture in me.
Pre-Chorus :

             Em        D         C         ­               Am      - D            Em
    
I live for the applause, applause, applause.
I live for the applause-plause,
live for the applause-plause.
             Em           D         C
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.
    Am        D         Em
The applause, applause, applause.
Chorus:
Em            D            C 
 Give me that thing that I love
(i'll turn turn the lights out)
Am              D          Em
 Put your hands up make'em touch
(make it real loud) x2
Em            D            C
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
Am       D     Em
 Make it real loud
(put your hands up make'em touch)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E x2-
                       F                       C
Well you only need the light when it s burning low
              G                       Am
Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow
               F                           C       G
Only know your love her when you let her go
                      F                        C
Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low
              G                        Am
Only hate the road when you re missin  home
               F                         C
Only know your love her when you ve let her go
                Am -      F     G
And you let her go - Ooooo ooooo oooooo
                Am -           F     G
And you let her go  Ooooooo ooooo ooooo
                Am         F    G   Em
And you let her go
Am    F    G




STANDARD TUNING W/ CAPO ON 5

Intro- 
Em Bm G D x2 

Em                         Bm      -       G                        D                                   
I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, Don't leave me here a - lone
    Em                  Bm                G    
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight


G               D
Just close your eyes
    A            G
The sun is going down
            D
You'll be alright
   A                G
No one can hurt you now
             D
Come morning light
A               Bm   A   G
You and I'll be safe and sound


Em Bm G D   x2


Em                  Bm            
Don't you dare look out your window
G                       D
Darling everything's on fire
    Em              Bm                G  D
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Em      Bm      G    D
Hold on to this lullabye
Em            Bm      G -once G -once
Even when the music's gone.   Gone.


G               D
Just close your eyes
    A            G
The sun is going down
            D
You'll be alright
   A                G
No one can hurt you now
             D
Come morning light
A               Bm   A   G
You and I'll be safe and sound

G     D     Bm    A 
Oooo  Oooo  Aaah  Aaah...  x2

(Very soft strums/picking this verse)
G               D   A-once
Just close your eyes
G            D    A-once
 You'll be alright
G             D  
 Come morning light
A               Bm   A   G
You and I'll be safe and sound

G      D    A
Ooooo  Oooo Oooo...  x5

G*     D*    A* (*one strum each chord)
Ooooo  Oooo Ohoh.
Love Somebody - Maroon 5

Capo 1

C              G                          Am                Am               C -              G                      Am                 Am
I know your inside, you're feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow
        C G        Am         Am
But if I fall for you, i'll never recover If I fall for you, i'll never be the same

C               G                     Am- ``                  F        G    C  - G
I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
             Am                          F                   C-                 G                      Am
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
                    F      G      C-                   G
I think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there
             Am                          F                    C
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way

                G                   Am                 Am                  C
You're such a hard act for me to follow
           G                     Am                 Am
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah
        C G        Am         Am
But if I fall for you, i'll never recover
  C  G       Am       Am
If I fall for you, i'll never be the same

I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
    G      Am  F   C
Oh, oh, oh, oh
    G    Am  F
Oh, oh, oh, oh

C                          G
I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
Am                      F
I wanna feel like we never gonna ever stop
C                      G
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Am                              F                    C
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah

I really wanna love somebody I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there
             Am                          F                    C
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
    G      Am  F      C- g
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh


No comments:

Post a Comment