Sunday, October 20, 2013

• http://www.e-chords.com/chords/chris-daughtry/waiting-for-superman • Daughtry - No Surprise verse/chorus/bridge G, D, Em, C prechorus A, C (Capo 3rd fret) • [VERSE ONE] • (G) (D) • I've practiced this for hours, gone round and round • (EM) And now I think that I've got it all down • [C] And as I say it louder I love how it sounds • (A) Cause I'm not taking the easy way out • Not wrapping this in ribbons • (C) Shouldn't have to give a reason why... • [CHORUS 1] • (C) It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow • (D) I can't believe that I stayed till today • (EM) • Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow • (C) (D) (G) • But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise • [VERSE TWO] • (G) (D) • It came out like a river once I let it out • (EM) When I thought that I wouldn't know how • (C) Held onto it forever just pushing it down • (A) • Felt so good to let go of it now • Not wrapping this in ribbons • (G) • Shouldn't have to give a reason why • [CHORUS 2] • (G) • It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow • (D) • I can't believe that I stayed till today • (EM) • There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow • (C) • There's nothing here in this soul left to say • (G) • Don't be surprised when we hate this tomorrow • (D) • God know we tried to find an easier way • (EM) • Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow • (C) (D) (G) • But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise • [BRIDGE] • (G) • Our favorite place we used to go • (D) • The warm embrace that no one knows • (EM) • The loving look that's left your eyes • (C) (D) (G) • That's why this comes as no, as no surprise • http://www.e-chords.com/chords/chris-daughtry/waiting-for-superman • Am G F • She's watching the taxi driver and pulls away • Am G F • She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days • Am G F • She says, Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late • He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape • Am G F - Dm C • She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane • And she smiles, oh the way she smiles • C G Am F • She's talking to angels, counting the stars Making a wish on a passing car • C G - Am F • Sh'es dancing with strangers, falling apart - Waiting for Superman to pick her up • Am F G • In his arms, • Am F G • In his arms • Waiting for Superman • Am G F • She's out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse • (still F) • Nothing's making sense • Am G • She's been chasing an answer • F • A sign lost in the abyss, this Metropolis • Am G • She says... Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late • F • He got stuck at the Five and Dime saving the day • Am G F • She says... If life was a movie, then it wouldn't end like this • Left without a kiss • Dm C • Still, she smiles, the way she smiles, yeah • C G Am F • She's talking to angels, she's counting the stars • Making a wish on a passing car • C G - Am F • She's dancing with strangers, she's falling apart • Waiting for Superman to pick her up • Am F G - Am F G • In his arms, • In his arms • She's waiting for Superman • Am F • To lift her up and take her anywhere • G • Show her love and climbing through the air • Am F G • Save her now before it's too late tonight • Am • She’s waiting for Superman • http://www.e-chords.com/chords/chris-daughtry/waiting-for-superman • Daughtry - No Surprise verse/chorus/bridge G, D, Em, C prechorus A, C (Capo 3rd fret) • [VERSE ONE] • (G) (D) • I've practiced this for hours, gone round and round • (EM) And now I think that I've got it all down • [C] And as I say it louder I love how it sounds • (A) Cause I'm not taking the easy way out • Not wrapping this in ribbons • (C) Shouldn't have to give a reason why... • [CHORUS 1] • (C) It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow • (D) I can't believe that I stayed till today • (EM) • Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow • (C) (D) (G) • But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise • [VERSE TWO] • (G) (D) • It came out like a river once I let it out • (EM) When I thought that I wouldn't know how • (C) Held onto it forever just pushing it down • (A) • Felt so good to let go of it now • Not wrapping this in ribbons • (G) • Shouldn't have to give a reason why • [CHORUS 2] • (G) • It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow • (D) • I can't believe that I stayed till today • (EM) • There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow • (C) • There's nothing here in this soul left to say • (G) • Don't be surprised when we hate this tomorrow • (D) • God know we tried to find an easier way • (EM) • Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow • (C) (D) (G) • But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise • [BRIDGE] • (G) • Our favorite place we used to go • (D) • The warm embrace that no one knows • (EM) • The loving look that's left your eyes • (C) (D) (G) • That's why this comes as no, as no surprise • SEPTEMBER by DAUGHTRY - A D F#m D A from the album Leave This Town CAPO 1 • F#m E D E D F#m E F#m D • F#m E D - E D • How the time passed away • All the trouble that we gave • F#m E F#m D • And all those days we spent out by the lake • F#m E D • Has it all gone to waste • E D • All the promises we made • F#m E F#m D • One by one they vanished just the same • A D • Of all the things I still remember • F#m • Summer's never looked the same • D • Years go by and time just seems to fly • A • But the memories remain • A D • In the middle of September • F#m • We still play out in the rain • D • Nothing to lose but everything to gain • E D • Reflecting now on how things could've been • F#m E D E D • It was worth it in the end • F#m E D • Now it all seems so clear • E D • There is nothing left to fear • F#m E F#m D • So we made our way by finding what was real • F#m E D • Now the days are so long • E D • And that summer's moving on • F#m E F#m D • We reach for something that's already gone yeah • Of all the things I still remember • F#m • Summer's never looked the same • D • Years go by and time just seems to fly • A • But the memories remain • A D • In the middle of September • F#m • We still play out in the rain • D • Nothing to lose but everything to gain • E D • Reflecting now on how things could've been • A D A D (i'm so unsure about this...) • It was worth it in the end • A D - F#m • Yeah We knew we had to leave this town • But we never knew when and we never knew how • D • We would end up here the way we are • A D • Yeah we knew we had to leave this town • F#m • But we never knew when and we never knew how • D • Never knew yeah • A D F#m D A • Of all the things I still remember Summer's never looked the same • Years go by and time just seems to fly But the memories remain • In the middle of September We still play out in the rain • Nothing to lose but everything to gain • Reflecting now on how things could've been • F#m E D E D • It was worth it in the end • F#m E F#m D • Yeah Yeahhh • Royal- Lorde- Uke • D • I've never seen a diamond in the flesh I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies And I'm not proud of my address, in the torn up town No post code envy • D Cadd9 G • But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room, • We don't care, we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. • D • But everybody's like cristal, maybach, diamonds on your time piece. Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash. • Cadd9 G • We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair. • • D • And we'll never be royals.. It don't run in our blood, • Cadd9 • That kind of lux just ain't for us. • G • We crave a different kind of buzz. • D • Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen bee • Cadd9 • And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule. • G • Let me live that fantasy. • G • I've never seen a diamond in the flesh I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies • And I'm not proud of my address, in the torn up town No post code envy • G • But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room, • F C • We don't care, we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. • G • But everybody's like cristal, maybach, diamonds on your time piece. Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash. • F C • We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair. • • G • And we'll never be royals.. It don't run in our blood, • F • That kind of lux just ain't for us. • C • We crave a different kind of buzz. • G • Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen bee • F • And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule. • C • Let me live that fantasy. • G • My friends and I we've cracked the code. • We count our dollars on the train to the party. • And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this, • We didn't come from money. • G • But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom • Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room, • F C • We don't care, we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. • G • But everybody's like cristal, maybach, diamonds on your time piece. • Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash. • F C • We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair. • • G • And we'll never be royals.. It don't run in our blood, • F • That kind of lux just ain't for us. • C • We crave a different kind of buzz. • G • Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen bee • F • And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule. • C • Let me live that fantasy. • G F C - G F - C • Oooh ooooh ohhh We're bigger than we ever dreamed, and I'm in love with being queen. • Oooooh ooooh ohhhhh life is game without a care We aren't caught up in your love affair. • And we'll never be royals.. It don't run in our blood, • That kind of lux just ain't for us. We crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen bee And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule. • Let me live that fantasy. • Pgerawwwn • Capo on the 7th fret fc G Am • Intro: • this is not the exact intro!! this should only give you an idea of how mike plays it!! • use this tab and the chords above to figure it out!! its not that difficult ;) • e|-----0-------------------------0--------------0--------0------------------3p0-------0---| • B|--3-----3--1-------1-----1--3-----3--1------1----3--3----3--1-------1----------1h3--1---| • G|--------------0h2--2--2----------------0h2---------------------0h2--2--2----------------| • D|-------------------3----3-------------------------------------------3-------------------| • A|--------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------0---| • E|----------------------------3--------------------3--3--------------------------3--------| • e|-----0-------------------------0--------------0--------0------------------3p0-------0---| • B|--3-----3--1-------1-----1--3-----3--1------1----3--3----3--1-------1----------1h3--1---| • G|--------------0h2--2--2----------------0h2---------------------0h2--2--2----------------| • D|-------------------3----3-------------------------------------------3-------------------| • A|--------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------0---| • E|--3-------------------------3--------------------3--3--------------------------3--------| • F C • Well you only need the light when it s burning low • Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow • F C G • Only know your love her when you let her go • F C • Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low • G Am • Only hate the road when you re missin home • F C • Only know your love her when you ve let her go • G • And you let her go • Am F G Em • Am F G • Am F • Staring at the bottom of your glass • G Em • Hoping one day you will make a dream last • Am F G • The dreams come slow and goes so fast • Am F • Same old empty feeling in your heart • Am F G • Love comes slow and it goes so fast • Am F • Well you see her when you fall asleep G Em But to never to touch and never to keep Am Because you loved her to much • F G • And you dive too deep • F C • Well you only need the light when it s burning low • G Am Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow F C G Only know your love her when you let her go F C • Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low • G Am • Only hate the road when you re missin home • F C • Only know your love her when you ve let her go • Am • And you let her go • F G • Ooooo ooooo oooooo • Am • And you let her go • F G • Ooooooo ooooo ooooo • Am F G Em • And you let her go • Am F G • F C • Well you only need the light when it s burning low • G Am • Only miss the sun when it s starts to snow • F C G • Only know your love her when you let her go • F C • Only know you ve been high when you re feeling low • G Am • F • G • 12.) See You Again • Chords Used • Am F Dm E C G • e|-0--1---1---0---0---3---| • B|-1--1---3---0---1---0---| • G|-2--2---2---1---0---0---| • D|-2--3---0---2---2---0---| • A|-0--0---x---2---3---2---| • E|-x--x---x---0---0---3---| • Am • I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim • Am F • I have a heart that will never be tamed • Dm • I knew you were something special • Am • When you spoke my name • F E • Now I can't wait to see you again • Am - Am F - Am F - F E • I've got a way of knowing when something is right • I feel like I must have known you in another life • Cause I felt this deep connection when you looked in my eyes • Now I can't wait to see you again • [Chorus:] • F • The last time I freaked out • C • I just kept looking down • G • I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about • F • Felt like I couldn't breath • C • You asked what's wrong with me • G • My best friend Lesley said "Oh she's just being Miley" • F • The next time we hang out • Am • I will redeem myself • C F • My heart it can't rest till then • E Am • I can't wait to see you again • Am • I got this crazy feeling, deep inside • Am F • When you called and asked to see me tomorrow night • Dm Am • I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signs • Am E • That you can't wait to see me again • [Chorus:] • F • The last time I freaked out • C • I just kept looking down • G • I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about • F • Felt like I couldn't breath • C • You asked what's wrong with me • GMy best friend Lesley said "Oh she's just being Miley" FThe next time we hang out • Am I will redeem myself • C F • My heart it can't rest till then • E Am • I can't wait to see you again • No Chord • I got my sights set on you and i'm Ready to aim • F (play once) • The last time I freaked out • C (play once) • I just kept looking down • G (play once) • I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about • F • Felt like I couldn't breath • C You asked what's wrong with me • G My best friend Lesley said "Oh she's just being Miley" • F The next time we hang out • Am I will redeem myself • C F My heart it can't rest till then • E AmI can't wait to see you again • Verse 1: • A# F Cm D# • You get the limo out front • A# F Cm D# • Hottest styles, every shoe, every color • A# F Cm D# • Yea when you're famous it can be kinda fun • A# F Cm D# • It's really you but no one ever discovers • Refrain 1: • G# • In some ways you're just • A# • like all your friends • G# A# • But on stage you're a star • Chorus 1: • C F G • You get the best of both worlds • Am F • Chilling out, take it slow • G • Then you rock out the show • Am F G • You get the best of both worlds • Dm C/E • Mix it all together and you • G# (Repeat Intro) • know that it's the best of both worlds • The best of both worlds • Verse 2: • A# F Cm D# • You go the movie premiers • (is that Orlando Bloom?) • A# F Cm D# • Hear your songs on the radio • A# F Cm D# • Living two lives is a little weird • A# F Cm D# • But school's cool cuz nobody knows • Refrain 2: • G# A# • Yea you get to be a small town girl • G# A# • But big time when you play your guitar • Chorus 2: • C F G • You get the best of both worlds • Am F • Chilling out, take it slow • G • Then you rock out the show • Am F G • You get the best of both worlds • Dm C/E • Mix it all together and you • F • know that it's the best of both • You know the best of both • Bridge: • G Am F • worlds • Pictures and autographs • G Am F • You get your face in • all the magazines • G Am F • The best part is that • G • you get to be whoever you wanna be • A# • Yea best of both • You get the best of both • Come on best of both • Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus • You'll see that on my video, I play it with the capo on the 1st fret to suit my voice. • http://youtu.be/YUCQg9w31wk • Capo 5th • Am C - G F • We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain We jumped, never asking why • We kissed, I fell under your spell A love no one could deny • Dont you ever say I just walked away • I will always want you • I cant live a lie, running for my life • I will always want you • C G • I came in like a wrecking ball • Am F • I never hit so hard in love • C G • All I wanted was to break your walls • Am F • All you ever did was break me • Am F • Yeah, you wreck me • Am C G F • I put you high up in the sky • And now, youre not coming down • It slowly turned, you let me burn • And now, we’re ashes on the ground • Am C G F • Dont you ever say I just walked away I will always want you • I cant live a lie, running for my life I will always want you • C G Am F • I came in like a wrecking ball I never hit so hard in love • All I wanted was to break your walls All you ever did was break me • I came in like a wrecking ballYeah, I just closed my eyes and swung • Left me crouching in a blaze and fall • All you ever did was break me • Yeah, you wreck me • Am • I never meant to start a war • C • I just wanted you to let me in • Em • And instead of using force • F • I guess I should’ve let you in • Am • I never meant to start a war • C • I just wanted you to let me in • Em • I guess I should’ve let you in • Am C • Dont you ever say I just walked away • G F • I will always want you •     • Chorus: Benatar C F G C - C Am G F C • C F G C • We’re running with the shadows of the night • C Am G F C • So baby take my hand, it’ll be all right • C F G C • Surrender all your dreams to me tonight • C Am G C • Theyll come true in the end • Chorus: Cyrus- Wrecking Ball C G Am F • C G Am F • I came in like a wrecking ball - I never hit so hard in love - All I wanted was to break your walls - All you ever did was break me • I came in like a wrecking ball- Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung • Left me crouching in a blaze and fall- All you ever did was break me • Am F • Yeah, you wreck me • Chorus 3: Cyrus- the Climb - A E F#m G#m A • there’s always going to be another mountain - I’m always going to want to make it move • A E F#m G#m A • Always going to be an uphill battle- Sometimes you going to have to lose • E • Ain’t about how fast I get there- Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other • C#m B A E A side It’s the climb • Intro: • F#, C#, B X2 • F# C# • I hopped off the plane at LAX • B • With a dream and my cardigan • F# C# • Welcome to the land of fame access • B • Am I gonna fit in? • F# • Jumped in a cab • C# • Here I am for the first time • F# C# • Looked to my right and I see the Hollywood sign • F# B • This is all so crazy! • F# B • Everybody's lookin' so famous! • F# C# • My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick • F# C# • Too much pressure and I'm nervous • F# C# • Cause when the taxi man turned on the radio • B • And a Jay-z song was on • And a Jay-z song was on • And a Jay-z song was on • F# • So I put my hands up • C# • They're playing my song • B • The butterflies fly away • F# B • Noddin' my head like "yeah" • F# B • Movin' my hips like "yeah" • F# • I put my hands up • C# • They're playing my song • B • Ya know I'm gonna be okay • F#, C# • Yeah! • B C# F# • It's a party in the U S A • F#, C# • Yeah! • B C# F# • It's a party in the U S A • F# C# • Get to the club in my taxi cab • B • Everybody's lookin' at me now • F# C# • Like who's that chick that's rockin' kicks • B • She gotta be from outta town • F# C# • So hard with my girls not around me • F# C# • It's definitely not a Nashville party • F# B • Cause all I see are Stilletos • F# B • I guess I never got the memo • F# C# • My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick • F# C# • Too much pressure and I'm nervous • F# B • Cause when the DJ dropped my favorite tune • B • And a Britney song was on • B • And a Britney song was on • B • And a Britney song was on • F# • So I put my hands up • C# • They're playing my song • B • The butterflies fly away • F# B • Noddin' my head like "yeah" • F# B • Movin' my hips like "yeah" • F# • I put my hands up • C# • They're playing my song • B • Ya know I'm gonna be okay • F#, C# • Yeah! • B C# F# • It's a party in the U S A • F#, C# Yeah! • B C# F# • It's a party in the U S A • C# B • I feel like I've been on a flight • Back to my hometown tonight • Somethin' stops me everytime • The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

No comments:

Post a Comment