Sunday, June 10, 2012

SOFT


Fearless (as played on the Speak Now World Tour)
Tuning: Capo on the second fret
E: 022100 F#m7: 2X2220
A: X02220 Asus2: X02200
Bsus4: X24400 C#m(7): X46600
--
Intro:
E B F#m7 A      E B F#m7 A
Verse:
E                              B                               F#m7  A
There's somethin' 'bout the way the street looks when it's just rained
There's a glow off the pavement
You walk me to the car and you know I wanna ask you dance right there
In the middle of the parkin' lot, yeah
    B                C#m              Asus2
Hey-ey, hey-ey-ey-ee-ey, hey-ey-ey-ee-ey
E                          B                    
We're drivin' down the road
                 F#m7                   G                       E
I wonder if you know I'm trying so hard not to get caught up now
                       
But you're just so cool
B                               F#m7             A         B
Run your hands through your hair, absentmindedly makin' me want you
Chorus:
E                    B                   F#m7
And I don't know how it gets better than this
                             A          B       E
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
                      B                  F#m7                   A
And I don't know why, but with you'd I'd dance in a storm in my best dress
B       E Fearless
    B                C#m              Asus2
Hey-ey, hey-ey-ey-ee-ey, hey-ey-ey-ee-ey
Verse:
E                   B                     F#m7                  A
So, baby, drive slow until we run out of road in this one horse town
                    E                     B
I wanna stay right here in this passenger seat
                     F#m7
You put your eyes on me in this moment now
A           B
Capture it, remember it
Chorus:
E                    B                   F#m7
And I don't know how it gets better than this
                             A          B       E
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
                      B                  F#m7                   A
And I don't know why, but with you'd I'd dance in a storm in my best dress
B       E
Fearless
Bass Solo:
E B F#m7 A
E B F#m7 A
Bridge:
      E           B Well, I won't hesitate no more
   F#m7 No more       Asus2 It cannot wait E I'm yours    B                C#m              Asus2
Hey-ey, hey-ey-ey-ee-ey, hey-ey-ey-ee-ey
Chorus:
E                   B                   F#m7
And I don't know how it gets better than this
                             A          B       E
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
                      B                  F#m7                   A
And I don't know why, but with you'd I'd dance in a storm in my best dress
B       E Fearless
Artist: Matisyahu Song: One DayAlbum: Lights
Intro: C G Am F
C            G             Am            F
 Sometimes I lay under the moon, I thank God I'm breathing
 Then I pray don't take me soon, 'cause I am here for reason
Pre-chorus:
C                       G            Am                  F
Sometimes in my tears I drown, but I never let it get me down
        C            G          Am                 F
So when negativity surrounds, I know someday it'll all turn around because
Chorus:
C                     G                      Am                   F
All my life I've been waiting for, I've been praying for, for the people to say
That we don't wanna fight no more, there'll be no more wars, and our children will play
One day, one day, one day,  oh oh oh
One day, one day, one day,  oh oh oh
C          G           Am                  F
 It's not about win or lose, 'cause we all lose when they feed on the
Souls of the innocent, blood-drenched pavement , keep on movin' though the waters stay ragin'
 In this maze you could lose your way, your way
It might drive you crazy, but don't let it phase you no way, no way
Pre-choru
Chorus
    C                               G                Am                     F
One day this all will change, treat people the same, stop with the violence, down with the hate
    C                      G               Am                 F
One day we'll all be free, and proud to be under the same sun singing songs of freedom like

C      G     Am       F
Wye oh   Wye oh oh oh
C      G     Am       F
Wye oh    Wye oh oh oh
Chorus
C G Am F x2
C
|
Artist: Matisyahu
Song: What I'm Fighting For
Album: Youth
Tabbed by: Chris Cramer
Notes: A couple of the other tabs were pretty off, so here is my take on the song. All
the root notes should be correct.
Intro : Em7  D  Cadd9
  G                D
What I’m fighting for
Cadd9                    D
Is worth far more than silver and gold
Em7                D
What I'm fighting for
     Cadd9      G         D
Is a chance to unite the past
         Cadd9    G      D       G
When a brothers coming home at last
Am                      D
Fighting together for lives
Instrumental: Em7 D Cadd9
G                         D
Sons and daughters of Abraham
Cadd9            D
Lay down to a higher command
Em7                       D
Don’t be tricked by the acts of man
      Cadd9      G               D
God’s wisdom revealed in a holy plan
   Cadd9               D
A chance to unite the past
         Cadd9    G        D     G
When a brothers coming home at last
 Am                      D
Fighting together for live
Instrumental: Em7  G  x2`
Em7     G       Em7                 G
To Zion we roll and we're not all alone
Em7       G         Am
Unite and you will find
 G                 D
What I’m fighting for
   Cadd9                 D
Is worth far more than silver and gold
Em7                D
What I’m fighting for
      Cadd9      G         D
Is a chance to unite the past
        Cadd9    G       D       G
When a brothers coming home at last
Am                      D
Fighting together for lives
Instrumental bridge : Em7  G  x2
Em7      G      Em7                G
To Zion we roll and we're not all alone
Em7       G         Am Unite and you will find
G                  D Cadd9 G
What I’m fighting for
\m Yours chords by Jason Mraz, added : April \
A E F3 D
You Belong With Me Chords by Taylor Swift
          B  
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
   F#
I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted
   Abm                                    E
I fell right through the cracks, and i'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my best test
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

CHORUS
I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love
listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me
Ah, la peaceful melody
                                    E                       Em  
It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved Loved

CHORUS
So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
            B             F#                Abm    E
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate, i'm yours
*scat*
I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
my breath fogged up the glass
          E
and so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm a sayin'is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
it's what we aim to do
our name is our virtue
CHORUS  
B            F#              Abm   E
I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait, i'm sure
 (there's no need to complicate our time is short
it cannot wait, i'm yours 2x  no please don't complicate, our time is short
this is our fate, im yours. no please don't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait, the sky is yours!)

well open up your mind and see like me  open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
ah, la one big family
it's your god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
ah, la happy family
it's our god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved
listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
ah, la peaceful melodies
it's you god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved...
FOREVER YOUNG- Bob Dylan
          G
May God bless and keep you always
           C              G
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
           A   A/G     D
And let others do for you
          G May you build a ladder to the stars
     C              Am And climb on every rung
             G    D       C And may you stay forever young
         G      D     C   G May you stay forever young
May you grow up to be righteous  May you grow up to be true
May you always know the truth  And see the lights surrounding you
May you always be courageous  Stand upright and be strong
And may you stay forever young  May you stay forever young

May your hands always be busy  May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation  When the winds of changes shift
May your heart always be joyful  May your song always be sung
May you stay forever young May you stay forever young
)))
E   B     C#m   A
Heeey heeeey    heeeeey
     E              B        C#m                  A
Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you blow my mind
Your sweet moonbeam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind
   A                         B                                                            E   Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo    B The way you move ain't fair you know
Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight
Back to verse/into    refer to chords above
Heeey heeeey heeeey
Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one track mind le me
You gave my life direction
A game show love connection, we can't deny
I'm so obsessed
My heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna
And I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind

Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo
The way you move ain't fair you know
Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight

Well you can cut a rug
Watching you is the only drug I need
So gangster, I'm so thug
You're the only one I'm dreaming of
You see I can be myself now finally
In fact there's nothing I can’t be
I want the world to see you'll be with me

Capo 4th fret
No sure about the bits between the chorus and verse
Am        G  
You, with your words like knives
C                                                                                                                                             F
And swords and weapons that you use against me,
Am                                         G
You, have knocked me off my feet again,
F
Got me feeling like I’m nothing.
Am                                                                 G
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
C                                                                                             F
Calling me out when I’m wounded.
Am                G                    F
You, pickin’ on the weaker man.
G Well you can take me down,
C                                             F                                              G With just one single blow.
F But you don’t know, what you don’t know,
C                     G                     Am                                                                 F  Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city,
C                                             G                                                                                             F
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
C                                             G                     Am                                                                 F
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
C                                             G                                                                                             F
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
F
Why you gotta be so mean?

You, with your switching sides,
And your walk by lies and your humiliation
You, have pointed out my flaws again,
As if I don’t already see them.
I walk with my head down,
Trying to block you out cause I’ll never impress you
Am                G                    F
I just wanna feel okay again.

G
I bet you got pushed around,
C                     F`                    G
Somebody made you cold,
G
But the cycle ends right now,
F You can’t lead me down that road,
You don’t know, what you don’t know
C   G             Am                 F
Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city,
C                                             G                     F
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
C G                Am                                                                 F
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
C                                             G                                                                                             F
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
F
Why you gotta be so mean?
G
And I can see you years from now in a bar,
Am                                         F
Talking over a football game,
G
With that same big loud opinion but,
Am                 F
Nobody’s listening,
G                                                                     Am                C                                             F
Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things,
G                                                                     Am                C                                             F
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can’t sing.
                                            C G Am F(repeat)
But all you are is mean,
All you are is mean.
And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life,
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

But someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Yeah,
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Why you gotta be so ?
Someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Yeah,
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Why you gotta be so mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment