Wednesday, June 22, 2011

EWF - After the Love Plus

Artist: Earth Wind And Fire\Intro: F-F/A-Bb-C (2x)
F Bbm/F F F/A
For awhile to love was all we could do
We were young and we knew
Dm7 Bbm7 Eb7 C7
And our eyes were alive
Deep inside we knew our love was true
F Bbm/F F F/A
For awhile we paid no mind to the past
We knew love would last
Dm7 Bb Gm7/C C7
Every night somethin' right Would invite us to begin the dance
Bb/F F/A Dm7 Gm7 F B7
Somethin' happened along the way
What used to be happy was sad
Em7 B/D# Abm7 C#m7 Bm7
Somethin' happened along the way
And yesterday was all we had
Cm7 Fm7 Bbm7
And oh after the love has gone
Bbm7/Eb Abm7 Abm7/C# F#m7
How could you lead me on
And not let me stay around
Abm7 Bbm7 Cm7 Fm7 Bbm7
Oh oh oh after the love has gone
Bbm7/Eb Abm7
What used to be right is wrong
Abm7/C# F#m7
Can love that's lost be found

F Bbm/F F F/A
For awhile to love each other with all
We would ever need
Dm7 Bbm7
Love was strong for so long
Eb7
Never knew that what was
C7 F
Wrong oh baby wasn't right
Bbm/F F
We tried to find what we had
F/A Dm7
Till sadness was all we shared
Bb Gm7/C C7
We were scared this affair would lead our love into
Bb/F F/A Dm7
Somethin' happened along the way
Gm7 F
Yesterday was all we had
Bb/F F/A Dm7 Gm7 F B7
Somethin' happened along the way
What used to be happy is sad
Em7 B/D# Abm7 C#m7 Bm7
Somethin' happened along the way
And yesterday was all we had

Cm7 Fm7 Bbm7
And oh after the love has gone
Bbm7/Eb Abm7
How could you lead me on
Abm7/C# F#m7
And not let me stay around
Abm7 Bbm7 Cm7 Fm7 Bbm7
Oh oh oh after the love has gone
Bbm7/Eb Abm7
What used to be right is wrong
Abm7/C# F#m7
Can love that's lost be found

Abm7 Bbm7 Cm7 C#m7 Ebm7 Fm7 Bbm7 Ebm7
Oh oh oh oh oh oh after the love has gone
Ebm7/Ab C#m7
What used to be right is wrong
E/F# Bm7
Can love thats lost be found
C#m7 Ebm7 Fm7 Bbm7 Ebm7 Oh oh oh after the love has gone
Ebm7/Ab C#m7 What used to be right is wrong
E/F# Bm7 Can love thats lost be found
Instrumental: C#m7 Ebm7 Fm7 Bbm7 Ebm7 Ebm7/Ab C#m7 E/F# Bm7
C#m7 Ebm7 Fm7 Bbm7 Ebm7
Oh oh oh after the love has gone
Ebm7/Ab C#m7
What used to be right is wrong
E/F# Bm7
Can love thats lost be found
C#m7 Ebm7 Fm7 Bbm7 Ebm7
Oh oh oh after the love has gone
Ebm7/Ab C#m7 What used to be right is wrong
E/F# Bm7 Can love thats lost be found
The other tabs were close but i think this is bang on
Verse 1 G B7 C A \
Sittin' in the mornin' sun, I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes. Watching the ships roll in, \then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah.
Chorus:G Em I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away.
G A G E
Oo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay,
wastin' time.
Verse 2:
G B7 I left my home in Georgia,
C A headed for the 'Frisco Bay.
I have nothing to live for,
it look like nothin's gonna come my way.
Bridge:
G D7 C
Look like nothing's gonna change.
Ev'rything still remains the same.
I can't do what ten people tell me to do,
F D so I guess I'll remain the same, yes.
Verse 3:
G B7 C A
I'm sittin' here restin' my bones,
and this loneliness won't leave me alone, yes.
Two thousand miles I roamed
just to make this-a dock my home..

cupid CUPID written and performed by Sam Cooke
G / / / 2 / / / 3 / / / 4 / / /
CHORUS: G Cupid, draw back your bow C And let your arrow go G D G D Straight to my lover's heart for me, for me G Cupid, please hear my cry C And let your arrow fly
G D C7 / / / G / Straight to my lover's heart for me------
Verse 1: G D7 G C D7
Now, I don't mean to bother you, but I'm in distress
There's danger of me losin' all of my happiness
For I love a girl who doesn't know I exist And this you can fix, so...
(chorus)

Verse 2: Now, Cupid, if your arrow make her love strong for me I promise I will love her until eternity
I know, between the two of us, her heart we can steal Help me if you will, so...
(chorus)
G Cupid, don't you hear me calling you? I need you, Cupid
...and fade
E |E C#m |A B7 |E C#m |A B7
DREA - M, DREAM, DREAM, DREA-M. DREA - M, DREAM, DREAM, DREA-M.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------1:
|E C#m |F#m B7 |E C#m |F#m B7
WHEN I WANT YOU, IN MY ARMS. WHEN I WANT YOU, AND ALL YOUR CHARMS.
|E C#m |A B7 |E C#m |A B7
WHEN-EVER I WANT YOU, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREA - M, DREAM, DREAM, DREA-M.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------2:
|E C#m |F#m B7 |E C#m |F#m B7
WHEN I FEEL BLUE, IN THE NIGHT. AND I NEED YOU, TO HOLD ME TIGHT.
|E C#m |A B7 |E A |E Bm7-E7|
WHEN-EVER I WANT YOU, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREA - M.
CHORUS:
A |Abm |F#m |E E7 |
I CAN MAKE YOU MINE, TASTE YOUR LIPS OF WINE, ANYTIME, NIGHT OR DAY.
A |Abm |F#7 |B-A-Abm-F#m-
ONLY TROUBLE IS, GEE WHIZ, I'M DREAMING MY LIFE A-WAY. (I...)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------2:
|E C#m |F#m B7 |E C#m |F#m B7
I NEED YOU SO, THAT I COULD DIE. I LOVE YOU SO, AND THAT IS WHY.
|E C#m |A B7 |E C#m |A B7 |
WHEN-EVER I WANT YOU, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREA - M, DREAM, DREAM, DREA-M,
E A |E Bm7-E7|
DREA - M.
=====================================================================CHORUS:
A |Abm |F#m |E E7 |
I CAN MAKE YOU MINE, TASTE YOUR LIPS OF WINE, ANYTIME, NIGHT OR DAY.

A |Abm |F#7 |B-A-Abm-F#m-
ONLY TROUBLE IS, GEE WHIZ, I'M DREAMING MY LIFE A-WAY. (I...)
------------------------------------------------------------------3 + OUTRO:

|E C#m |F#m B7 |E C#m |F#m B7
I NEED YOU SO, THAT I COULD DIE. I LOVE YOU SO, AND THAT IS WHY.
|E C#m |A B7 |E C#m |A B7 |
WHEN-EVER I WANT YOU, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREA - M, DREAM, DREAM, DREA-M,

E C#m |A B7 |
DREA - M, DREAM, DREAM, DREA-M. (Fade Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment