Saturday, January 16, 2010

tourojscarafile Search this site

Messages
Please Read:
This is the personal website of Jennifer J. Scarafile which was created at Touro College. I agree to abide by the NYCDOE Internet Acceptable Use Policy (IAUP).
Navigation
Home Links math links science links Technology Links Educator Links Videos Sitemap EDSE 603 Favorite Quotes
130
days since
First day of School!
Home
E-Mail: tourojscarafile@gmail.com


Welcome to my E-Portfolio!

A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron. ~Horace Mann






(student of Professor Daniel Stein, Touro College)

Check out my Introduction!



Check out my link to SOKOBAN!
a great game of logic, can you persevere?


**Check out the Current Events Link: While doing my field work, my cooperating teacher
and her classmates made the local newspaper!! Can you find my name in the article?**







Subpages (3): Introduction photo in computer lab photo in computer lab 2

_displayNameOrEmail_ - _time_ - Remove
_text_


Sign in Terms Report Abuse Print page | Powered by Google Sites

2 comments: