Saturday, October 31, 2009

SONGS THAT TEACH

I like to eat, eat, eat, eat. I like to eat apples and bananas.
I like to eat, eat, eat, eat. I like to eat apples and bananas.

I like to ate, ate, ate, ate. I like to ate aipples and banainais.
I like to ate, ate, ate, ate. I like to ate aipples and banainais.

I like to eat, eat, eat, eat. I like to eat eapples and banenes.
I like to eat, eat, eat, eat. I like to eat eapples and banenes.

I like to ite, ite, ite, ite. I like to ite ipples and baninis.
I like to ite, ite, ite, ite. I like to ite ipples and baninis.

I like to ote, ote, ote, ote. I like to ote opples and banonos.
I like to ote, ote, ote, ote. I like to ote opples and banonos.

I like to ute, ute, ute, ute. I like to ute uepples and banunus.
I like to ute, ute, ute, ute. I like to ute uepples and banunus.

I like to eat, eat, eat, eat. I like to eat apples and bananas.
I like to eat, eat, eat, eat. I like to eat apples and bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment